IHG Housekeeping Team Leader | InterContinental Wellington in United States
Housekeeping Team Leader | InterContinental Wellington
Job Number EMEAA00102
Hotel Brand: InterContinental Hotels
EMEAA - - -
• Develop and grow with a global hotel company - IHG
• Free duty meals and laundered uniform
• Access to hotel discounts world wide
Who We Are
As the world's largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand.
Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world.
Each of our hotels cultivates a distinctive style and ambience where we embrace every opportunity to give our guests a personal and enriching experience.
If you'd like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we'd like to welcome you to the world's most international luxury hotel brand.
Your day to day
Right now, we’re looking for a Housekeeping Team Leader to join our Heart of House team in ensuring
guest rooms and bathrooms are cleaned to a high standard. This position will include making beds, dusting, vacuuming, cleaning and sanitising to make sure our rooms and suites are always ‘fresh and welcoming’ for our guests after a busy day. You will also be required to provide support and leadership to the team.
What we need from you
What You'll Need
• You'll have a great attitude and take pride in your work
• You will be driven and have some prior leadership experience
• You will be hardworking and able to do a physically demanding role.
• A high level of attention to detail.
• The ability to communicate and work effectively to assist in leading the team.
• This role requires the successful applicant to have full availability and flexibility to work a rotating 7 day roster - including weekends & public holidays.
What we offer
What You'll Get
A supportive environment where you're recognised and rewarded for your achievements. You'll have access to hotel discounts worldwide and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You'll join a team passionate about delivering memorable experiences that make our guests feel special, making InterContinental Wellington a great place to work. But most importantly, we'll give you Room to be yourself.
If this sounds like the perfect move for you, apply online now! Get in touch and tell us how you could bring your passion and individual skills to IHG.