IHG Chief Engineer, Hotel Indigo Singapore Katong & Holiday Inn Express Singapore Katong in Singapore
Chief Engineer, Hotel Indigo Singapore Katong & Holiday Inn Express Singapore Katong
Job Number EMEAA02117
Hotel Brand: Hotel Indigo
Europe, Middle East, Asia & Africa - Singapore - -
At Hotel Indigo our team members are full of neighborhood knowledge; they know where to find the hidden gems worth exploring. That's the Hotel Indigo way. That's where you come in. When you're part of the Hotel Indigo brand you're more than just a job title. At Hotel Indigo we look for people who are energetic, approachable and cultured with a sense of fun; always curious to discover more and share thoughtful suggestions with our guests.
Your day to day
Join us as Chief Engineer in Hotel Indigo Singapore Katong & Holiday Inn Express Singapore Katong. Your role is to manage our engineering partners/contractors and the engineering/maintenance operations in both hotels. Follow brand standards and federal, state, and/or local regulatory requirements. May have responsibility for the Loss Prevention function.
What we need from you
• Some college or advanced vocational training plus four years of experience in general building maintenance and/or construction or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Specialised expertise in plumbing, electrical, mechanical, and carpentry fields.
• HVAC and refrigeration certificate, licensed plumber and/or journeyman status for electrician and carpenter may be required.
• Hotel experience preferred.
• Professional certification and licence if required by law.
What we offer
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package – including:
• 5-days work week
• Meal Allowance
• Birthday Off
• Learning and Development Opportunities
• Medical Benefit
• Dental/ Optical/ Health Screening Benefit
• Insurance Coverage
• Special Employee rate at all IHG Hotels worldwide
What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
And because the Hotel Indigo brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 5000 hotels in over 100 countries around the world.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to the Hotel Indigo Hotels & Resorts brand and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself. Find out more about joining us today by going to careers.ihg.com