IHG Baristar, Hotel Indigo Singapore Katong in Singapore
Baristar, Hotel Indigo Singapore Katong
Job Number EMEAA02123
Hotel Brand: Hotel Indigo
Europe, Middle East, Asia & Africa - Singapore - -
At Hotel Indigo our team members are full of neighborhood knowledge; they know where to find the hidden gems worth exploring. That's the Hotel Indigo way. That's where you come in. When you're part of the Hotel Indigo brand you're more than just a job title. At Hotel Indigo we look for people who are energetic, approachable and cultured with a sense of fun; always curious to discover more and share thoughtful suggestions with our guests.
Your day to day
Join us as Barista in Hotel Indigo Singapore Katong. Your role is to prepare beverages and/or serve food for the customer in a prompt and courteous manner while maintaining a high level of quality and consistency.
What we need from you
Basic reading, writing, and math skills. Knowledge of coffee and coffee grinding and brewing equipment, accessories, and supplies. Formal barista training preferred. Must speak fluent English.
This job requires the ability to perform the following:
• Handling, carrying or heavy lifting items
• Moving about the bar, lounge and kitchen
• Bending, stooping, kneeling, lifting
• Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with guests, wait staff, cooks, and supervisor.
• Reading and writing abilities are utilized often when taking orders, completing paperwork, etc.
• Basic math skills are frequently used when handling cash and credit.
• Required to work weekends, and/or holidays.
What we offer
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package – including:
• 5-days work week
• Meal Allowance
• Birthday Off
• Learning and Development Opportunities
• Medical Benefit
• Dental/ Optical/ Health Screening Benefit
• Insurance Coverage
• Special Employee rate at all IHG Hotels worldwide
What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
And because the Hotel Indigo brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 5000 hotels in over 100 countries around the world.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to the Hotel Indigo Hotels & Resorts brand and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself. Find out more about joining us today by going to careers.ihg.com