IHG Cluster Digital Performance Manager in Prachuabkhirikhan, Thailand
Cluster Digital Performance Manager
Job Number EMEAA02162
Hotel Brand: InterContinental Hotels
Europe, Middle East, Asia & Africa - Thailand - Prachuap Khiri Khan - Prachuabkhirikhan
InterContinental Hua Hin Resort & Holiday Inn Vana Nava Hua Hin
The Cluster Digital Performance Manager is responsible for the development, implementation and performance of the distribution channel strategy, aligned to the hotel stay brand, loyalty brand and outlet marketing strategies, in order to achieve low cost book direct revenue, market share growth and brand preference.
The role drives channel performance via the management of social media best practices, consulting on optimized hotel marketing content, and ensures integrated use of new and existing IHG tools, platforms and systems. It also is responsible for compliance, management and performance across Websites (WEB), Central Reservation Offices (CRO), Global Distribution Systems (GDS), and On Line Travel Agents (OTA) to increase revenue through direct low cost system contribution.
Your day to day
· Assists in the annual marketing strategy and budget process, consulting to ensure channel optimization for direct revenue, resource allocation, risk identification and new business opportunities
· Daily performance management of all distribution channels and partnerships – Business Travel Agents, CRO, GDS, OTA Web & Social Media Advertisement.
· Ensure all marketing content produced directly or by the marketing or public relations team (imagery, messaging, language and compliance) is up to date, brand compliant and promoting our Best Price Guarantee on distribution channels to drive direct channel revenue on Hotel Content Manager (HCM) and consistent across all channels and partner websites (e.g. Expedia)
· Leverage all programs, platforms and initiatives from IHG Corporate for deployment on property through distribution channels
· Strengthen customer relationships through Social and Earned Media, monitoring both hotel, outlet and competitors’ presence on social media for performance enhancement
· Provides measurement, reporting and effectiveness on performance of all distribution channel initiatives
· Champion Guest connect (pre and post)
· Submit hotel IHG Rewards offers in a timely manner
· Communicate IHG Rewards multi-brand/regional/cluster campaigns & EDM
Consistently educates all sales, marketing, revenue and F&B teams, including the General Manager, on channel and digital marketing for buy in so that competitive advantage is created
Protects and promotes brand image and reputation on line and uses the brand proposition to differentiate, to promote awareness and improve relationships which will drive business
Is the custodian of the customer experience across the distribution channels ensuring the hotel and outlet value propositions and communication of them are consistent and effective throughout each channel, for all customer types
Uphold IHG’s corporate social responsibility strategy through effective campaign messaging of IHG charities and social partnerships (eg Shelter in a Storm etc)
Ensure distribution channel adherence to IHG Corporate Responsibility practices (in particular Social Media, Legal, Independent Web Sites and Performance Marketing Guidelines) and take a proactive lead in driving initiatives across the team to support the responsible business agenda.
Key Standard Role Metrics
1) Total overall Channel contribution
2) Driving incremental Web business (CRO and WEB)
3) On-line marketing initiatives, ROI & engagement
4) Content marketing strategy across IHG and external channels (HCM being one only indicative measure)
5) Localized KPO Example - for promotions and non rooms revenue marketing (MICE, Spa, Restaurants, etc)
What we need from you
· Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience
· 3 years experience in Marketing, Distribution Marketing, Digital Marketing, Brand management, Public Relations, Marketing Communications or Revenue management.
· Advertising Agency, Public Relations, Travel industry system connectivity, Online Travel Agents, Central Reservation Office background or combination of any above are highly desired related industries.
Required Skills and Abilities –
· Demonstrated expertise of online marketing as well as offline
· Creative, innovative, and aware of new technology trends in the travel industry
· Engaged in social media advertisements (e.g. Facebook)
· Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Photoshop skills will be a plus
· Strong communication skills in English. Local language and source market language a plus
· Team Player and excellent interpersonal skills
· Fundamental skills to project management
· Sales & Marketing Leadership Team
· Hotel Executive Committee
· F&B Team
· AMEA Corporate Digital, Marketing & Communication Teams
· Agencies, Suppliers & Vendors
· Business Partners and Program Owners
· Hotel Industry Bodies
· Marketing Industry Bodies