IHG Club Floor Supervisor - InterContinental Nairobi in Nairobi, Kenya
What's your passion? Whether you're into tennis, shopping or karaoke, at IHG we're interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
InterContinental Nairobi is situated along City Hall way in Nairobi overlooking the City and a 5 minutes drive from the City Centre. The Hotel is located 16kms from JKIA Airport which is a 30 minutes drive. The Parliament buildings are a short stroll away, the Kenyatta International Conference Centre is right next door and Nairobi National Park, Museum Hill and the Elephant Orphanage are within easy reach.
The Hotel is an ideal venue for experiencing great room comfort, has excellent Banquet and Catering facilities, having one of the largest ballrooms in Nairobi and it boasts of 3 Restaurants and 2 Bars.
InterContinental Hotels are synonymous with excellence in customer service. At the InterContinental Nairobi, we commit ourselves in creating unforgettable experiences for our guests, providing personalized service, anticipating and fulfilling our customers’ needs. InterContinental Nairobi has, for years been an oasis for business travelers' as well as those who want to experience the wonders of Africa.
At the moment we're looking for a Club Floor Supervisor to join our energetic, enthusiastic and passionate team at InterContinental Nairobi and you will be directly reporting to Guest Relations Manager.
Ideally, you will:
· In Charge of Club InterContinental operational related matters in the absence of the Guest Relations Manager.
· Responsible for maintaining the Food & Beverage requisitions through monitoring of Club InterContinental expenses and consumption credits to minimize loss of revenue.
· Coordinates with the Guest Relations supervisor on an efficient work schedule for the Guest Relations/Club InterContinental team, arranging holidays and vacation, taking into consideration project occupancy and forecasts and any large group movements, especially those with early or late arrivals or departures.
· Promotes inter-hotel sales and in-house facilities to ensure the Front office teams have required product knowledge.
· Maintain knowledge of credit policies and procedures and liaise closely with Finance Department to ensure that credit procedures are properly carried out.
· Promote hotel facilities whenever possible.
· Performs any other related duties and special projects as assigned.
In return, we'll provide a competitive salary package, duty meals, worldwide hotel discounts and the opportunity to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you a Room to be yourself.
So what's your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG by 27 th June 2018!
IHG is an equal opportunity employer
To find out more about us visit http://www.ihg.com/
Education, knowledge and technical competencies:-
· Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management or related field preferred.
· 4 years Front Office/Guest Relation experience at a hotel of similar size and complexity
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Team Player.
· Attention to detail.
Job: Club Lounge
Requisition ID: NAI000534