IHG Spanish Voice Services Support Specialist (AMER) in Makati, Philippines
IHG® (InterContinental Hotels Group) is one of the world’s leading hotel companies with a presence in almost 100 countries. We create Great Hotels, Guests Love® everyday for millions of people and we are looking for people just like you to join our award-winning team. At IHG® we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
We are looking for Spanish Voice Services Support Specialist (AMER) who will be responsible in performing a variety of duties to support the performance of Voice Services, with regional accountability for driving hotel satisfaction and supporting revenue and utilization growth. Responsible for responding to and resolving hotel inquiries, serving as technical point of contact for launching new Voice Service hotels, and delivering ongoing trainings that ensure opportunities to maximize voice services products. Organize and manage large amounts of information in a fast-paced and dynamic workplace while communicating with a variety of stakeholders in both corporate and hotel environments.
● Support stakeholders by providing timely response to requests for hotel-specific inquiries.
● Problem solve and troubleshoot issues where necessary and provide a resolution or escalate as appropriate. Self-led research leveraging a variety of tools.
● Implement hotel launch process within established SLAs, including coordinating launches with IHG Voice Commercial Delivery Specialist (as POC for hotels).
● Generate proactive observations and insights through test calls, audits or other research and recommend solutions to improve service effectiveness.
● Support IHG Voice Commercial Delivery Specialist with specific ad hoc analysis/audits of specific hotel performance looking for trends in usage, changes, etc.
● Ensure the efficient administration and accuracy of multiple data sources, including attention to detail in capturing records of all interactions with hotels for historical and reporting purposes
● Review and prepare billing files as needed to ensure accurate and timely delivery of invoices.
● Support reservation adjustments process using various internal IHG systems.
● Deliver education (training / presentations) to hotels and agents that supports better understanding of IHG Voice program, and how to maximize benefits.
● Manage workload independent of supervision while maintaining a developed sense of team (immediate peer group as well as partners and stakeholders).
● Fluent or near fluent Spanish language proficiency
● 2-5 related work experience
● Demonstrated strong PC skills including proficiency in a variety of software packages (e.g.
Microsoft Excel, Microsoft products, Google products, email).
● Demonstrated oral and written communication skills (type speed of 25 wpm or greater) for the
purpose of conveying information to internal and external stakeholders, or providing information
via written reports or correspondence.
● Demonstrated ability to utilize a case management system to enter, organize and analyze data
reporting and report trends for inconsistencies and inaccuracies in data.
● Demonstrated problem-solving skills for the purpose of maintaining the daily flow of office work,
answering questions and resolving issues.
● Demonstrated listening skills with the ability to verbalize empathy and customize interactions
● Ability to develop and demonstrate understanding of IHG brand portfolio and key hallmarks of
each brand along with a strong understanding of IHG’s business model (franchise) and how IHG
● Ability to review data and look for trends, derive conclusions.
Join us and not only can you benefit from the world of variety and opportunity that comes with
working for a global organization, you can also look forward to being part of a company that will
appreciate you for being you and experience world-class IHG® benefits:
Regularization of employment after 3 months
Hotel Discounts Worldwide for you and your family and friends
Medical Insurance (for employee and immediate family members)
30 days Leave Credits (15 days convertible to cash)
Global Recognition Programs
Global career opportunities, training and room to grow opportunities
And Much More!
Our portfolio of brands is diverse, unique and exciting. We recapture the glamour of travel with InterContinental® and bring enjoyable travel to everyone with Holiday Inn®. We make business travel really work with Crowne Plaza® and pioneer new concepts to meet changing consumer needs with EVEN® Hotels and HUALUXE®. We’ve built the world’s biggest loyalty brand, IHG® Rewards Club, to show just how much we value our members. IHG’s most important assets, though, are the hundreds of thousands of great people who work with us around the world.
We bring True Hospitality to everyone by connecting our portfolio of leading hotel brands, our leading-edge systems and our ways of reaching customers, with the passion and dedication of our colleagues around the world. Individually, these are strengths. Together, they give us the platform to deliver exceptional growth and the confidence to know we can make a difference to travelers everywhere.
So are you finally ready to get a great career?
Apply today and see for yourself why IHG is one of the leading hotel companies in the world.
Click “Apply Online” and Create (or update) your profile. Upload a copy of your updated Resume.
Upload a copy of your SSS ID/ SSS E1 Form and NBI Clearance if available.
This role will be assigned in Tower 2, RCBC Plaza, Ayala Avenue, cor Sen Gil Puyat, Makati City, Philippines.
IHG® is an equal opportunity employer.
Follow us on Social Media:
Facebook | https://www.facebook.com/IHGCareersPH
Instagram | https://www.instagram.com/IHGCareersPH
Twitter | https://twitter.com/IHGCareersPH
LinkedIn | https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/13295237
Job: Executive / Corporate
Requisition ID: R149181