IHG F&B Supervisor (Hotel Bar/Lounge) in London, United Kingdom
At InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts our role is to put the glamour into international travel. That’s where you come in. When you’re part of the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand you’re more than just a job title. Join us as a full time Supervisor for the Arch Bar & Wellington Lounge. You’ll have ambition, talent and obviously, some key skills.
The Arch Bar & Wellington Lounge Supervisor assists the manager to cover all meal periods in the ground floor space and is responsible for the delivery of service standards, maintaining quality equipment, par levels, product presentation, service and product training and may be asked to support other operational areas as business requires.
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package – including uniform, laundry, meals on duty, pension scheme and health cash plan to name a few. What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
And because the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 4800 hotels in over 100 countries around the world.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself. Find out more about joining us today by going to careers.ihg.com
• Previous experience in lounge/bar operations
• Strong knowledge of food products and dishes and the preparation methods, wines and other beverages
• Strong supervisory, organisational and communication skills with team leader/ head server experience is essential; in international 5 star environments and with a strong training background is desirable
• Candidates must have excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language. Additional languages a plus
• Must have the drive and passion to succeed at the highest level
• All applicants must be able to work varying shifts including weekends and bank holidays
• Candidates should have previous hotel experience and be familiar with Micros Systems
• All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK & must be in possession of the relevant passports or visas
Job: Hotel General Management
Location: GBR-London - Central-London
Requisition ID: R145073