IHG Secretary to Executive Office in Hua Hin, Thailand
Holiday Inn Vana Nava Hua Hin
The Holiday Inn Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG® family, one of the world’s leading hotel companies with a presence in almost 100 countries.
At Holiday Inn® our job is to bring the joy of travel to everyone. That’s where you come in. When you’re part of the Holiday Inn Hotels & Resorts brand you’re more than just a job title.
We love the individual talents, interests and dreams that make you who you are. And because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
We look for people who are friendly, welcoming and full of life; people who are always finding ways to make every guest’s experience an enjoyable one. So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to Holiday Inn and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself.
Job Summary – (Role Summary)
· Directs all aspects of secretarial work in the hotel, maintains the executive office and all matters relating to executive administration in a confidential, professional manner
· Provides efficient and comprehensive secretarial services to General Manager and Resort Manager to meet the needs of customers
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities of the role)
· Reports directly to and communicates with the General Manager on all administrative matters
· Maintains the utmost confidentiality and discretion when handling business affairs
· Cooperates, coordinates and communicates with Department Heads and other inter-departmental secretaries as appropriate
· Supervises the work of the Executive Office staff (Messenger, Driver)
· Day-to-day secretarial work to include typing, filing, faxes and telephone etc.
· Distribution of memos, letters and other information etc.
· Arranging internal / external appointments
· Handling reservation as requested
· Translating incoming letters, documents, articles by request
· Provides pertinent information on socio-political matters
· Storing and keeping all confidential information
· Preparing monthly operational results for meetings with other hotels
· Attend meetings such as Department Heads Meeting, Executive Committee Meeting and others as directed by the General Manager
· Take minutes of attended meetings, accurately transcribe and circulate to appropriate personnel
· Assist the General Manager to monitor cost management for purchasing of air tickets in related to hotel businesses.
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
· Ability to type 45 WPM
· Good communications and writing skills
· Tasks and Project Management
· Diploma in Business or Secretarial Study .
· 3 years of secretarial experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Job: Business Development
Location: Thailand-Hua Hin
Requisition ID: HUA000473