IHG Guest Relations - Japanese Speaking in Hua Hin, Thailand
BEACHFRONT RESORT IN HUAHIN
Companies with a presence in almost 100 countries.
At InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts our role is to put the glamour into international travel. That’s where you come in. When you’re part of the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand you’re more than just a job title.
We love the individual talents, interests and dreams that make you who you are. What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
Overlooking pristine white sands, InterContinental Hua Hin Resort is an elegant Hua Hin hotel near the beach and has two beachfront villas with private plunge pools. Let InterContinental Hua Hin Resort's private jet fly you here from Bangkok. Choose from eight restaurants and bars serving authentic Thai cuisine and international fare. This Hua Hin hotel near the night market offers many shopping and dining options, with further diversions of golf, elephant treks and the Royal Summer Palace.
At InterContinental Hua Hin Resorts we look for people who are charming, confident, and internationally-minded; people who know what it takes to exceed guest expectations. So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself.
1. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Job Summary – (Role Summary)
Under the general direction of the Front Office Manager or his / her delegate and within the limits of established InterContinental Hotels Group brand and local policies and procedures, responsible for all activities relevant to the Front Desk such as the reception, check in / out, rooming of all Hotel guests, foreign exchange and assisting them with inquiries. Promotes the desired work culture around the five core values of Trust, Integrity, Respect, One Team and Service of the InterContinental Hotels Group and the brand ethos.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities of the role)
· Greets all guests at all times in a friendly and helpful manner and attempts to learn and use guest’s name at every opportunity
· Registers and rooms all arrivals according to established procedures
· Maintains intimate knowledge of departmental standards and procedures
· Performs check in, check out and room change procedures and ensures all data are entered completely into the hotel systems in accordance with reservation
· Maintains cashier float and ensures accurate daily report of all money received
· Cashes hotel guest’s personal and travelers checks and assists with currency exchange
· Keeps abreast of all modifications to accounting policies and procedures
· Responsible and attends to guest’s request of using the service of safety box at all times
· Knowledgeable of all special promotion procedures, for programs such as; Seasonal Packages, Frequent Flyers Programs, and also Intercontinental Hotels Group Loyalty programs.
· Attends to guest’s complaints, inquiries and requests, referees problems to supervisor/Assistant Manager if he/she unable to assist
· Is familiar with other Intercontinental Hotels and Resorts so that guest indicating any next destination on the registration card can be “sold” an onward booking to another InterContinental Hotels
· Does everything possible to ensure that the guests depart the hotel with a positive impression of hotel service
· Performs the audit balances and prepares all works for audit in an orderly fashion
· When on night shift, checks night report, prepare the morning report and prepare all necessary forms for the guest arrival
· Maintains comprehensive knowledge of standard reservation procedures including correct forms to use, how to read telex, e-mail, messages, and how to interpret availability sources within the reservation systems
· Maintains exemplary deportment standards of behavior and appearance and attitude as expected in a ICHG Brand
· Takes personal interest and pride to ensure that the front desk work area is kept clean and in an orderly state al all times
· Endeavors to maintain the high standards of the hotel with particular regard to the importance of ICHG Loyalty Program member and other VIP’s and with reference to hotel and to be a health or safety hazard
Job: Guest Relations
Location: Thailand-Hua Hin
Requisition ID: HUA000476