IHG Female Spa Therapist - InterContinental Doha in Doha, Qatar
Do you see yourself as SPA Therapist ?
What's your passion? Whether you're into tennis, shopping or karaoke, at IHG we're interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
InterContinental Doha is the authentic urban resort and business hotel in Doha, Qatar. We have 375 guestrooms and eight high quality restaurants and bars serving International cuisine, the longest private 500 meter Arabian Gulf Beach in Doha, an impressive grand ballroom that accommodates up to 800 guests, five flexible function rooms that can host business meetings and social gatherings, outstanding high-tech recreational facilities.
We are looking for charming, confident, sophisticated and internationally-minded people who do all they can to exceed guest expectations. We value the passion and enthusiasm of our colleagues, and encourage you to share your passion when you work with us.
Job Summary : The Therapist should be able to provide the best possible treatment to make a memorable experience for Members and Guests, as well as provide courteous, friendly help and assistance to all Guests & Members at all times.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
· Confidently perform spa treatments as required.
· Promote enthusiastically all classes, activities, treatments & services that are offered in the Recreation department.
· Prepare massage room for the guest, ensuring cleanliness and safety.
· Co-ordinate with reception colleagues regarding bookings and availability.
· Be aware of all Spa department safety procedures, rules and regulations and are strictly observed by all Guests & Members.
· Be fully aware & conversant of all Spa department rules & Regulations.
· Must have good knowledge on the operation and maintenance of all Health Club equipment and facilities.
In return we'll give you a generous financial and benefits package including duty meals, hotel discounts worldwide and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself.
At IHG we are committed to developing our team and managing our talent and would encourage internal as well as external candidates to apply for any of our vacancies.
So what's your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG.
Minimum 2 years experience of the same role in 5* Hotel.
Experience with Facial treatment is required
Commission - 5% on treatment & 5% on retail
Excellent guest relations, problem solving and time management skills
Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
Job: Spa / Beauty Therapy
Requisition ID: DOH002790