IHG Senior Manager EMEA Regional Programme and Engagement in Denham, United Kingdom
Senior Manager Regional Programme & Engagement
Based in Burton-on-Trent or Denham
As the Snr Manager, Regional Programme & Engagement you’ll be the key driving force to align and track the EMEAA Programme of Work, Engagement and Compliance across the EMEAA region.
It’s an exciting time to join IHG as we continue our journey of growth, we are looking for pioneers who can help shape the future of IHG by building relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally.
Overall accountability for identifying, aligning and tracking the EMEAA Program of Work.
Working closely with the GHOS Business Services, Product Management and Product Strategy teams to ensure project alignment.
Accountability for building an external and internal GHOS engagement plan for hotels, owners and IHG colleagues across the region.
Driving and checking that services and solutions are hotel ‘tech ready’ prior deployment.
Ensure we are maintaining an inventory of compliance for our key systems in the region.
Accountable for ensuring services and solutions are hotel ‘tech ready’ for all hotels within the EMEAA region.
Improving the delivery of services, and reducing the number of service outages through strong Transition Management processes.
Driving Organisational Change Management to ensure HOS EMEAA team are delivering to the best potential.
Our Ideal Candidate
• 3 years’ experience of managing a fast-paced team within a function that operates 24/7
• 2 years’ experience of managing a team who are responsible for driving engagement and interaction.
• 2 years’ experience of Programme Management including prioritisation.
• ITIL Foundation V3 Certification
• Prince 2 Foundation Certification
IHG is one of the biggest hotel companies in the world with a family of famous brands including InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts, Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Express® and Crowne Plaza®. All of our brands work together towards a goal to create Great Hotels Guests Love® by providing True Hospitality for everyone.
Why join IHG?
• People are at the heart of everything we do.
• We’re dedicated to helping our people grow and achieve their full potential.
• We understand the importance of recognising, rewarding and developing our people.
• We are a diverse and inclusive employer; who celebrate difference.
• We’re multiple award winners for employment: Top Employer 2018 winner for the fourth year running and AON Hewitt’s best employer accreditation.
You’ll enjoy a competitive financial and benefits package which may include healthcare support and hotel room discounts. We also have a free gym on site, a subsidised restaurant and Starbucks.
IHG is an equal opportunities employer.
You must meet the legal requirements to apply for this job
Job: Executive / Corporate
Requisition ID: R149571