IHG Resourcing Advisor in Denham, United Kingdom
Denham Based (UB9 5HR)
Are you passionate about recruitment? Are you dynamic, driven and motivated? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
IHG (Intercontinental Hotels Group) is a global FTSE 100 organisation and we put people at the heart of our business.
We have a great opportunity at IHG as an internal Recruitment Advisor, working with hiring managers and HR Business Partners on key and exciting recruitment projects on a 6-month fixed term contract.
You will be involved in all aspects of recruitment, assisting in the management of recruitment campaigns promoting IHG’s brand.
• Co-ordinate end to end recruitment process, including writing job adverts, advertising roles, screening CV's, conducting telephone-interviews, offer management and feedback, always ensuring a positive candidate experience from application to offer/decline
• Maintain applicant tracking database (Taleo), by documenting all candidate activities in Taleo, the applicant tracking system
• Design content for resourcing campaigns, micro-site’s and external sources
• Utilise computer databases, networking, internet recruiting resources, media, recruiting firms and employee referrals to identify the best talent
• Collate and manage management information and reporting statistics
• Research and organise relevant networking events promoting the IHG brand to new audiences
What we’re looking for:
• At least 1 years’ experience in recruitment, with proven ability to document, track and record processes with highly attuned attention to detail.
• A background and knowledge of recruiting a variety of head office roles
• Experience of social media, marketing recruitment techniques
• First class candidate management skills
• Proven success in using direct sourcing methods to minimise agency usage
• Experience of partnering with HR teams and individuals
• Experienced in working with a resourcing system (ATS). Working knowledge of Taleo or Lumesse advantageous
• Demonstrable experience within a similarly global fast paced, commercially focused environment is preferred (e.g. Hospitality, Travel, Retail, TMT, FMCG).
You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
• You will be a strong team player and with a collaborative approach. Happy to ‘get stuck in’ as needed.
• You will be highly confidential and with a professional approach
• To be successful you will have high attention to detail, particularly when under pressure and managing competing priorities, and demonstrable initiative, with a passion for thinking creatively to solve problems.
Who are we?
IHG is one of the largest hotel companies in the world, with a family of brands including InterContinental, Indigo, Holiday Inn and Crowne Plaza. IHG is certified Top Employer 2018 in the UK by the Top Employers Institute.
We believe the culture at IHG is unique because it’s created by our people and founded on strong values, we believe in True Hospitality for everyone. We want our people to feel great about working at IHG; we give everyone room to be themselves.
IHG employees enjoy a competitive financial and benefits package which include hotel room discounts (available globally) and healthcare support.
We are based in modern offices with around 650 employees based at our corporate Head Office where have parking available on site, a free gym on site, a subsidised restaurant and Starbucks.
Our picturesque office in Denham, Buckinghamshire is easily accessible on the A40/M40. Alternatively, many of our employees commute from London – there are regular trains from London Marylebone taking approx. 20 – 35 minutes, or the Metropolitan or Piccadilly tube lines go to Uxbridge where we provide a free shuttle bus.
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? If so, please get in touch and make your application today.
You must meet the legal requirements to apply for this job.
Job: Talent Resourcing / Recruitment
Requisition ID: R147653