IHG Spa Therapist in City of Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Job Number EMEAA01776
Hotel Brand: Principal Hotels
Europe, Middle East, Asia & Africa - United Kingdom - Scotland - City of Edinburgh
Walk the length of George Street from our sister property and you’ll come to The Principal Edinburgh Charlotte Square. The hotel is one of several smart addresses on a UNESCO World Heritage site comprising seven, inter-connecting townhouses, as well as a purpose-built block of bedrooms. The hotel has recently been refurbished from top to toe, to designs by the award-winning team at Goddard Littlefair. In addition to 199 guest rooms and suites, the hotel has refurbished dining and event space; The SPA at Principal, utilising both Oskia and Ishga brands; The Garden, a glazed courtyard serving a light menu of all-day food, afternoon tea and evening cocktails; and Baba, a Levantine-influenced restaurant.
Your day to day
Day to Day Duties:
• You are responsible for the safe opening and closing of the facility and completing opening, closing
and daily check sheets.
• Responsible for the set up of spa rooms, lockers, relax room and ensuring relevant departments are
aware of spa food requirements for that day.
• Day to day responsibility for equipment, products, cleanliness and hygiene of the treatment areas.
• To ensure that your designated uniform is worn, well pressed and in a good state of repair at all
• To perform all treatments as per product guidelines.
• Full hosting of all spa days.
What we offer
• A competitive salary
• 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33
• Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
• Access to our Benefits platform which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities,
health, retail and motoring
• Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
• Long service awards which increase with length of service
• Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-
• Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
• Free meals on duty
• Discounted gym membership
• Uniform provided