IHG Systems Training Manager (Oracle) in Burton On Trent, United Kingdom
Systems Training Manager (Oracle)
Based in Burton-on-Trent, DE14 2WB
We’re looking for a vibrant & engaging Systems Training Manager to manage end-user training requirements & execution to enable delivery of the global finance BI & EPM systems strategy.
It’s an exciting time to join IHG as we continue our journey of growth, we are looking for pioneers who can help shape the future of Insights & Analytics at IHG and develop our newly created Centre of Excellence into a world leading, respected function in IHG globally.
• Identify and assess future and current training needs to develop and maintain global training materials, videos and e-learning programs leveraging the global IDT resource center and myLearning platforms.
• You’ll prepare, schedule and deliver global webex training classes to support end-user needs.
• Leverage global end-user BI/EPM systems usage metrics to monitor & inform future training needs.
• Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices.
• Responsible for managing the end-user training activities associated with delivering the Global Finance BI & EPM systems strategy.
Our Ideal Candidate will have
Extensive knowledge and demonstrated experience with Oracle BI & EPM reporting tools.
Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organisation including senior executives, corporate analysts and hotel employees.
Proven experience of designing and executing successful training programs.
Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods such as coaching, mentoring, on-the-job, webex, e-learning etc..
IHG is one of the biggest hotel companies in the world with a family of famous brands including InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts, Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Express® and Crowne Plaza®. All our brands work together towards a goal to create Great Hotels Guests Love® by providing True Hospitality for everyone.
Why join IHG’s Centre of Excellence?
• People are at the heart of everything we do.
• We’re dedicated to helping our people grow and achieve their full potential.
• We understand the importance of recognising, rewarding and developing our people.
• We are a diverse and inclusive employer; who celebrate difference.
• We’re multiple award winners for employment: Top Employer 2018 winner for the fourth year running and AON Hewitt’s best employer accreditation.
As the Systems Training Manager at IHG, you enjoy a competitive financial and benefits package which may include healthcare support and hotel room discounts. We also have a free gym on site, a subsidised restaurant and games room.
You must meet the legal requirements to apply for this job
IHG is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job: Finance & Business Support
Location: GBR-Burton On Trent
Requisition ID: IDT005