IHG Senior Reports Developer - OBIEE & Essbase in Burton On Trent, United Kingdom
Senior Reports Developer -OBIEE & Essbase
Based in Burton-on-Trent, DE14 2WB
Joining the analytical team in Branston you’ll be responsible for developing and supporting assigned standard reports/dashboards for Global Finance BI & EPM systems.
It’s an exciting time to join IHG as we continue our journey of growth, we are looking for pioneers who can help shape the future of Insights & Analytics at IHG and develop our newly created Centre of Excellence into a world leading, respected function in IHG globally.
• Develops new and modifies existing dashboards & reports to support the Global Finance BI & EPM systems strategy.(Oracle)
• Monitoring industry trends and implementing best practices to improve in-house capabilities.
• You’ll collaborate with GT peers to ensure appropriate overall architecture of the BI tool satisfies reporting requirements for assigned projects
• Executes report change management governance policy and associated controls, ensuring SOX compliance and a clean audit.
• Delivery on established deadlines for BI/EPM report development assigned requests (finance and non-finance data)
• User Experience is optimised at all times for assigned reports/dashboards including system performance monitoring, easy navigation and engaging user interface (GUI) in line with design standards and best practices.
Our Ideal Candidate
A skilled user of Oracle BI & EPM reporting tools i.e. OBIEE,Essbase , Data Visualizer, Java plug, Hyperion Financial Reporting.
Has a flare for screen design, lay out and optimal GUI in a performance metric environment.
Previous work with data warehousing, business intelligence, Informatica tool, RDBMS and/or multi-dimensional database in a cross functional team in multiple locations. Knowledge of SOX/SOC to ensure compliance with reporting change management policies and system documentation.
Experience with complex projects and process improvement initiatives with strong results delivery. Thrives on working with cross-functional teams in multiple locations, has driven system or cultural change, and challenging & communicating with senior leadership in a complex project matrix organisation.
IHG is one of the biggest hotel companies in the world with a family of famous brands including InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts, Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Express® and Crowne Plaza®. All our brands work together towards a goal to create Great Hotels Guests Love® by providing True Hospitality for everyone.
Why join IHG’s Centre of Excellence?
• People are at the heart of everything we do.
• We’re dedicated to helping our people grow and achieve their full potential.
• We understand the importance of recognising, rewarding and developing our people.
• We are a diverse and inclusive employer; who celebrate difference.
• We’re multiple award winners for employment: Top Employer 2018 winner for the fourth year running and AON Hewitt’s best employer accreditation.
As Senior Reports Developer, Global Finance BI & Info Delivery at IHG, you enjoy a competitive financial and benefits package which may include healthcare support, car allowance and hotel room discounts. We also have a free gym on site, a subsidised restaurant and games room.
You must meet the legal requirements to apply for this job
IHG is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job: Finance & Business Support
Location: GBR-Burton On Trent
Requisition ID: IDT019