IHG Vice President, Marketing Effectiveness in Atlanta, Georgia
When you’re a part of IHG, you’re more than your job title. If you’re anything like Isabella you’re a music lover and an avid soccer player too. And that’s what we love – the individual talents, interests and dreams that make you who you are.
Join the Global Marketing team at IHG and we won’t expect you to conform to any stereotype – because we know that a team with different perspectives and passions can only make us stronger.
What you will need is ambition, talent and some key skills. The Vice President, Marketing Effectiveness is responsible for driving the effectiveness of marketing campaigns through marketing performance measurement and analytics. He/She will partner across the Marketing organization to influence business plans. This leader will act as an extended part of the Marketing Shared Service organization, providing thought leadership and consultation on when, how and why various marketing media should be used based on sound analytics. As a leader in the Marketing organization, the Vice President, Marketing Effectiveness oversees the Campaign Effectiveness, Media Effectiveness and Database Effectiveness teams. The ideal candidate combines strong business acumen and leadership skills with extensive experience in a both traditional and digital media and media measurement, a depth of knowledge in marketing attribution, and the ability to communicate metrics and analytics into actionable strategies to drive the business.
• Drive 3-5 year strategic plan to strengthen the effectiveness of marketing campaigns for all IHG brands globally.
• Own, develop and oversee Marketing performance measurement and analytics for performance marketing, programmatic marketing, loyalty campaigns, and brand / category campaigns.
• Lead guest segmentation for campaign targeting.
• Oversee and steward insightful performance analyses including key brand health metrics, trends in guest demand, price/value perceptions, competitive assessment, and impact of marketing investment.
• Identify and lead implementation of marketing effectiveness opportunities for improvement in performance and ROI.
• Serve as “single source of truth” for campaign performance.
• Own Marketing attribution.
• Partner with Global Technology to select analytics tools (e.g., channel optimization marketing mix).
• Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Statistics, Marketing, Brand Management, Communications, or other quantitative discipline or an equivalent of education and work related experience.
Critical Expertise & Experience
• 15 years progressive work related experience with demonstrated proficiency in multiple disciplines/ technologies/ processes related to the position. As well as experience in multi-channel, multi-dimensional marketing and CRM strategies including marketing automation.
• Experience in engaging cross functional working partnerships in a global organization.
• Strong decision making, influencing/consensus building and analytical skills with clear understanding of impact on IHG revenue goals and bottom-line.
• Strong leadership, team building, interpersonal and communication skills.
Technical Skills & Knowledge
• Experience in using consumer centric approach, latest technology/ methodologies and need/benefit analysis to identify opportunities for improvement in performance and provide business cases for all new initiatives, incl cost benefit and ROI.
• Demonstrated proficiency in interpreting marketing effectiveness, identifying cause/effect trends in marketing executions and adapting best practices into future marketing executions.
• Experience and understanding of marketing in different regions around the world – especially the US, UK, China, Japan.
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package – including 401k, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, and discounts at our hotels. What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Job: Executive / Corporate
Requisition ID: R70417024_