IHG Manager Internal Communications, Mainstream and Loyalty in Atlanta, Georgia
When you’re a part of IHG, you’re more than your job title. If you’re anything like Isabella you’re a music lover and an avid soccer player too. And that’s what we love – the individual talents, interests and dreams that make you who you are.
Join the Global Corporate Affairs Team IHG and we won’t expect you to conform to any stereotype – because we know that a team with different perspectives and passions can only make us stronger.
What you will need is ambition, talent and some key skills. For this vital role, we’re looking for someone who can manage internal and hotel communications globally for Marketing and Commercial business functions.
• Develop communication strategies and implement processes, activities, and programs that result in consistent messages and timely dissemination of information, in order to increase awareness of the organization’s activities and enhance organizational understanding
• Coordinate communication efforts with other groups so that consistent messages are being received by shared audiences such as internal teams and hotels
• Accountable for the writing, design, and development of communications & supporting materials
• Accountable for end-to-end management of communications plans: development, design, writing, to support adoption and awareness for stakeholder groups (internal IHG & Hotel)
• Provide expert counsel on communications best practices, channels and execution
• Serve as key partner to senior leadership and their teams
• Manage communications and content development both within assigned organization, as well as regional and other global business units to ensure a cohesive communications strategy regarding implementation and ongoing structure of the Marketing and Commercial organization and other communications plans
• Manage the coordination and dissemination of global internal communications distribution process for assigned areas (i.e. other functional teams EMEAA, AMER and GC)
• Review and/edit all major communications scheduled before distribution to program owners and employees
• Proactively develop communications bulletins, announcements, news stories, plans or strategies to disseminate key functional initiatives, programs and events to designated groups of employees and hotels to drive adoption, awareness and engagement. Work with management to ensure communication tone and style are consistent
• Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in journalism, marketing or other related discipline
Critical Expertise & Experience
• 5 years experience in hospitality or other consumer-focused sector, preferably within a large multi-national company with roles focused on sales & marketing, business development.
Technical Skills & Knowledge
• Demonstrated exceptional writing and messaging skills
• Demonstrated strategic thinking
• Demonstrated effective project management experience in understanding the planning and execution of large-scale projects from conception through implementation and how communications supports these projects
• Proven ability to build confidence and trust with senior executives.
• Communications channel, timing, execution with global and regional channels
• Communications plan drafting
• On time delivery of and well-drafted plans
• Rounded view of IHG priorities and how the project ties to them
Travel requirement less than 10%
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package – including 401k, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, and discounts at our hotels. What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Job: Executive / Corporate
Requisition ID: R70420228_