IHG Manager, Global Security Engineering in Atlanta, Georgia
When you’re a part of IHG, you’re more than your job title. If you’re anything like Isabella you’re a music lover and an avid soccer player too. And that’s what we love – the individual talents, interests and dreams that make you who you are.
Join the Global Technology team at IHG and we won’t expect you to conform to any stereotype – because we know that a team with different perspectives and passions can only make us stronger.
What you will need is ambition, talent and some key skills. For this vital role, we’re looking for someone who is responsible for management of the Information Security Technology in a designated area of the company. Provides leadership in developing and supporting initiatives in the assigned area of security technology. Serves as the process manager for all ongoing projects, evaluations and operations of security technology within their area of responsibility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities)
● Participate as a member of the security management team in helping to achieve business goals by executing on programs as defined by senior management.
● Work closely with other area of IHG on the implementation of corporate technology to fully secure information, computer, network, and processing systems.
● Management and administration of computer security systems and their corresponding or associated software.
● Specify the security requirements for, and maintain the proper operation of, the facility’s security systems and their corresponding equipment or software.
● At the direction of senior management, develop, track, and control the purchasing, staffing, and operations falling within the designated area of responsibility.
● Recommend and implement changes in security technology and practices in accordance with industry standards and best practices.
Bachelors or Master's Degree in Computer Science or a relevant field of work or an equivalent combination of education, security certifications, and work related experience.
● Management experience in the technology field.
● 6 years experience working in the IT industry with a focus on security technology.
● Experience in managing a technical security operation.
● Experience in planning and executing security policies and standards development.
● Excellent knowledge of technology environments, including information security.
Technical skills and Knowledge
• Network Security Management including Firewall, IDS/IPS, URL Filtering, HTTPS Inspection, Wireless
• Secure Remote Access Management & Integration, 2-Faction Authentication
• SIEM, Incident Response, Penetration Testing, Log Analysis & Triage
• File Integrity Monitoring & Policy Compliance
• Internal and CDN WAF & DDoS Protection
• Public Cloud Management including Shadow IT Discovery, DLP, Cloud Brokerage
• Vulnerability Management, Patch Management
• Server & Endpoint Protection including Anti-Virus, Anti-Malware, HIPS, Whitelisting
• Mobile Device Management, Security, and Policy Enforcement
• Certificate Authority, PKI, Encryption
• Database Security, Access Control, Access Monitoring
• Email Security, Legal Hold, E-Discovery, Fraud Detection
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package – including 401k, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, and discounts at our hotels. What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Job: Executive / Corporate
Requisition ID: R145805