IHG Manager Franchise Lifecycle in Atlanta, Georgia
When you’re a part of IHG, you’re more than your job title. If you’re anything like Isabella you’re a music lover and an avid soccer player too. And that’s what we love – the individual talents, interests and dreams that make you who you are.
Join the Global Strategy and Corporate Development team] at IHG and we won’t expect you to conform to any stereotype – because we know that a team with different perspectives and passions can only make us stronger.
What you will need is ambition, talent and some key skills. For this vital role, we’re looking for someone who can manage Americas system size by achieving established measures on hotel signing to ground break pace, and other key milestones. Successfully manage renovation and stabilization projects to ensure on time and on brand completion.
• Create, implement, and manage processes and systems to achieve hotel opening and renovation targets
• Interface with owners / representatives to manage the hotel lifecycle from signing through opening
• Collaborate cross-functionally with Openings, Construction, Quality, Commercial, Operations Support, and Development teams to ensure delivery of ground break pace, high-quality openings, and performance ramp-up
• Ensure accurate and timely forecasting, and management of key milestones
• Partner cross-functionally to ensure renovations and transitions (i.e., hotels coming out of PIP) are successfully managed, achieving high quality, on-brand and on-time re-openings / re-launches
• Bachelors degree in Business, Finance, Real Estate, or related disciplines, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Critical Expertise & Experience
• 5 years progressively responsible experience in brand management, franchising operations, or related disciplines
• Successful experience in managing large, complex projects, working cross-functionally to deliver aligned objectives, and creating or launching cross-functional processes / ways of working with internal and external stakeholders
• Demonstrated ability to analyze processes, performance data, and owner / business issues, and draw insight and conclusions
• Strong collaboration, interpersonal, and communication skills
• Demonstrated effectiveness in continuous improvement of processes, procedures, and organizational effectiveness
• Decisions that affect the outcomes and timing of new hotel openings and renovation projects
• Decisions that affect the accuracy of system size forecasts
• Achievement of established opening and renovation milestones
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package – including 401k, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, and discounts at our hotels. What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Job: Executive / Corporate
Requisition ID: R70414912_