IHG Manager, Finance Business Partnering, Extended Stay & New Brands in Atlanta, Georgia
Recommend a friend - Band 6
When you’re a part of IHG, you’re more than your job title. If you’re anything like Isabella you’re a music lover and an avid soccer player too. And that’s what we love – the individual talents, interests and dreams that make you who you are.
Join the Global Finance team at IHG and we won’t expect you to conform to any stereotype – because we know that a team with different perspectives and passions can only make us stronger.
What you will need is ambition, talent and some key skills. For this vital role, we’re looking for someone who can....
The Manager, Finance Business Partnering for Marketing leads
finance support for IHG’s Marketing campaigns, brand programs and strategic
initiatives. Working on projects ranging from new brand launches,
evaluation of marketing campaign ROI, financial return of in-hotel programs and
guest promotions, the Manager is a critical partner to the commercial
teams. In addition to leading projects, this role will be collaborate
with a team of analysts providing day-to-day reporting and analytical support
for Marketing in IHG’s Center of Excellence.
• Provide financial insight and analysis in support of Marketing and its respective strategies and objectives.
• Lead Marketing budget and forecast consolidation, partnering across the team to maximize brand contribution, ROI and ancillary revenue.
• Partner with the organization to prioritize financial resources (capital and operating) for deployment and support investment decisions via business case development and ad-hoc project based financial analysis.
• Lead the Major Expenditures Committee for the Marketing Function, facilitating monthly meetings, business case reviews and executive decisions to approve projects and align resources most effectively.
• Support the achievement of operating budget targets and proactively highlight areas of risk and opportunity with recommendations to address.
• Support large-scale reviews of organizational structure and the associated cost implications.
Bachelors’ Degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Statistics, or a relevant field of work, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
• 5 years’ experience with Finance, Strategic and Business experience, with proven track record in Finance / Business Support and preference for understanding of Loyalty economics.
• Experience leading cross-functional teams, driving change, and challenging & communicating with senior leadership in a complex matrix organization.
Technical Knowledge and Experience
• Ability to sustain high impact trusted relationships.
• Able to drive complex system process and cultural change.
• Strategic & commercial understanding of Marketing programs / economics.
• Ability to see connections between financial levers, anticipate un-intended consequences and spot commercial opportunities.
• Able to facilitate novel approaches based on external thinking.
• Strong technical skills (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint).
• Strong relationship management, verbal and written communication, and strategic thinking & analytical skills required.
• Ability to challenge the status quo, and have courage/conviction to do the right thing.
• Ability to see the big picture, but strong analytical firepower and technical skills.
You must have the legal right to work in this country.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package – including 401k, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, and discounts at our hotels. What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Job: Finance & Business Support
Requisition ID: R146076