IHG Manager, Co-Brand Credit Card Strategic Acquisitions in Atlanta, Georgia
When you’re a part of IHG, you’re more than your job title. And that’s what we love – the individual talents, interests and dreams that make you who you are.
Join the Global Marketing team at IHG and we won’t expect you to conform to any stereotype – because we know that a team with different perspectives and passions can only make us stronger. What you will need is ambition, talent and some key skills. For this vital role, we’re looking for someone who can identify, create, negotiate, implement, market and manage marketing partners to increase profitability to IHG Rewards Club and/or the Company through ancillary revenue streams. Primary responsibility focuses on growing the domestic and international co-brand credit card portfolios through new cardholder acquisition. The Manager, Global Alliances – Strategic Acquisitions will work with stakeholders across the organization to optimize existing acquisition channels and develop and implement new acquisition opportunities in order to deliver against a strategic plan to grow co-brand credit card acquisitions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities)
● Responsibility for the development, negotiation, marketing, implementation, and ongoing management of alliance relationships primarily focused on the co-branded credit card area, both domestically and internationally, with direction given by Director, US Co-Brand Partner Management.
● Maintain day to day management responsibility for business segment relationships and business development opportunities.
● Create and execute tactical plans for promotions, member communications and fulfillment, maintaining a rolling 12-month planning horizon. Perform specialized analyses, development of tactical plans, and problem solving as assigned.
● Perform pro forma analyses to determine appropriate ROI for potential new acquisition channels and offer.
● Negotiate business terms for new agreements to ensure the Company’s position is protected while maximizing returns.
● Monitor and track associated project budgets and maintain precise status of spending, commitments and projections, and an end of month reconciliation to be included in monthly product update reports.
● Compile available information and research data and perform standard data warehouse queries to assemble decision-support information necessary for tracking, analyzing and reporting co-brand acquisition performance. Review performance data against project plan, summarize, and comment regarding program effectiveness and recommendations.
● Work with the Director, US Co-Brand Partner Management towards the continued development and expansion of business to business opportunities internationally, including contract negotiation, development of a marketing plan, and implementation.
Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a relevant field of work or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience.
Minimum of eight years of work related experience with demonstrated business knowledge and understanding of multiple disciplines/processes related to the position.
Technical Skills and Knowledge –
● Demonstrated project management experience in organizing, planning and executing projects from conception through implementation.
● Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills for the purpose of negotiating with alliance partners and providing information to clients, vendors, senior management and staff.
● Knowledge of hotel operations strongly desired.
● Strong knowledge of financial and accounting principles and concepts.
● Must be capable of working in foreign currencies and understanding the impact on financial projections as they relate to foreign currency gain/loss exposure.
● Knowledge of marketing principles and concepts.
● Strong negotiation and contracting experience.
● Effective problem solving and analytical skills.
● Strong understanding of co-branding and the credit card industry.
· Primary work environment is normal office with occasional travel to meet with the alliance partner.
· May travel up to 20% of the time
The statements in this job description are intended to represent the key duties, essential nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be all responsibilities or qualifications of the job.
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package – including 401k, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, and discounts at our hotels. What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
So what's your passion? Please click "Apply Online" and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans
Job: Executive / Corporate
Requisition ID: R70207640_