IHG Implementation Manager in Atlanta, Georgia
When you’re a part of IHG, you’re more than your job title. If you’re anything like Isabella you’re a music lover and an avid soccer player too. And that’s what we love – the individual talents, interests and dreams that make you who you are.
Join the Global Commercial and Technology team at IHG and we won’t expect you to conform to any stereotype – because we know that a team with different perspectives and passions can only make us stronger.
What you will need is ambition, talent and some key skills. For this vital role, we’re looking for someone who can create documentation around the Implementation processes for Release II and all future releases of IHG Concerto as well as the coordination of all Implementation related activities in relation to but not limited to Insights, user experience, discovery and Grand UAT by coordinating and organizing various aspects of the processes. This coordination will include the translation of Global Technology processes into Business processes, inventory rationalization processes, Grand UAT, System Security and User Setup, Hotel List with Schedule and maintenance within the Implementation Tool. Also required will be analysis and reporting on Implementation and Migration reporting and metrics for said releases.
Additionally, we are looking for someone who will maintain various tools, systems, and processes to influence the Implementation processes on a progressive path, by working with and coordinating various teams on their participation in their contribution towards improvement of the Implementation of the product; sustaining the established hotel list and all its components, along with the associated schedule; supporting the Security and User Set-up process; report on analysis prepared through reports surrounding Implementation metrics, events not excluding insights, user experience and grand UAT. Develop working relationships with technology, product teams, regional teams, including leadership and implementation specialists.
Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a relevant field of work or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience.
• GRS Knowledge – able to navigate through various screens in GRS to conduct Implementation related tasks
• Knowledge of Implementation tool
• Identify and document procedures or tasks identified within the Implementation processes, create and work with technology on associated workflows from a business and technical perspective, affecting either hotels or corporate teams specifically for Hotel Release II
• Development and publishing of reports in relation to : Identify metrics, determine formatting and layout, and source data
• Communicate findings from observations and analysis test phase roll-outs, and final roll-out
• Strong communication skills and the ability to ask probing questions to understand business objectives
• The ability to understand technical speak and translate that into working business process and procedures documents in relation to migration and implementation
• Detail-attentive and meticulous, able to understand and identify causes and effects
• Engage on multiple, parallel projects and recurring activities
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment, managing multiple tasks with scheduled deadlines and remain organized
• Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
• Knows Microsoft suite of products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access
Communications & Networking
• Works closely with the GRS Global technology teams, eco-system stakeholder representatives, GRS UAT team, Amadeus counterparts, and greater Implementation and Migration team (including Global Technology, PMO, Product Management, and Business Analyst).
• Works with the Regional Implementation teams, including Implementation Specialists, to engage with the Implementation Tool and update hotel schedules and information as needed.
• Other collaborations may include Training, Support, Security system team, etc.
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package – including 401k, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, and discounts at our hotels. What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Job: Executive / Corporate
Requisition ID: R149563