IHG Human Resources Specialist in Atlanta, Georgia
When you’re a part of IHG, you’re more than your job title. If you’re anything like Isabella you’re a music lover and an avid soccer player too. And that’s what we love – the individual talents, interests and dreams that make you who you are.
Join Global HR team at IHG and we won’t expect you to conform to any stereotype – because we know that a team with different perspectives and passions can only make us stronger.
What you will need is ambition, talent and some key skills. For this vital role, we’re looking for someone who can be responsible for ensuring the correct management of HR platform and practices, including compliance with laws and implementation of IHG’s human resources policies and procedures. Incumbent creates and maintains key HR metrics and reports: Provides support with employee relations, compensation, benefit, training/development, diversity, performance management, and recognition and employee orientation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
● Manage key activities and/or key programs within departments or area of specialization (i.e HR Client Support, ER/LR, Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, Compensation, Benefits, Employment Branding, etc).
● Serve as internal tactical expert and consultant on key HR initiatives.
● Communicate status updates, metrics, trends, and activities for assigned projects, programs or departmental initiatives.
● Manages daily tactical support activities for assigned specialization.
● Investigate new opportunities for creative and innovative HR programs.
Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field of work or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience.
5 or more years progressive experience in HR or related field. Demonstrated experience in successfully owning or managing medium to large scale projects, programs or initiatives.
Technical Skills and Knowledge –
● Knowledge of Human Resources policies, practices, or requirements for assigned specialization.
● Demonstrated proficiency in client support, customer relations, or human resources.
● Demonstrated experience in organizing and executing projects from conception through implementation. Demonstrated understanding of project management tracking systems.
● Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills for the purpose of providing information to clients, vendors, and HR staff.
In return for
your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and
benefits package – including 401k, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance,
and discounts at our hotels. What’s more, because your career will be as unique
as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great
start, be involved and grow.
So whoever you
are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to IHG and we’ll make sure
you’ll have room to be yourself.
IHG is an
equal opportunity employer: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Job: Human Resources
Requisition ID: R148653