IHG Head of Loyalty and Membership Performance in Atlanta, Georgia
When you’re a part of IHG, you’re more than your job title. If you’re anything like Isabella you’re a music lover and an avid soccer player too. And that’s what we love – the individual talents, interests and dreams that make you who you are.
Join the Global Marketing team at IHG and we won’t expect you to conform to any stereotype – because we know that a team with different perspectives and passions can only make us stronger.
What you will need is ambition, talent and some key skills. For this vital role, we’re looking for someone who can drive integrated strategy for the Customer Loyalty Marketing organization to support IHG’s strategy of delivering preferred brands.
Head of Loyalty and Membership Performance is responsible for driving an
integrated strategy for customer loyalty marketing. He/She reports to the SVP of Global Loyalty
& Partnerships and acts a thought partner for the SVP and the Global
Loyalty & Partnerships leadership team.
He/She works across the organization to influence brand category
strategy and integrate loyalty program solutions. The ideal candidate has demonstrated success
as a consultant and business partner in loyalty strategy work, the ability to
look holistically at the system and understand the impact of the individual
parts, and the ability to derive insights from loyalty program analytic and
turn them into actionable strategies.
• Drive a 3-year and annual cross-functional strategic plan and insights for all functions within the Loyalty and Partnerships organization which includes Loyalty Programs and extensions, co-brand, partnerships, point products, IHG ventures, program operations, and CRM.
• Lead cross functional Loyalty/ Membership strategic planning, forecasting and analytical activities.
• Lead a global team to provide a central source for delivering key performance metrics and provide reporting to the business on loyalty programs for the greater Customer Loyalty Organization
• Define, develop, and manage a model of system economics for the overall Loyalty eco-system, including owner assessments, consumer pricing, currency value, and pricing dynamics.
• Generate and maintain profiles and segmentations of loyalty members and non members in order to drive insight into customer behavior and effectiveness of program benefits and loyalty marketing.
• Lead and manage ongoing communication strategy and tactics for organizational communications
• Lead planning meetings across Marketing, Global Technology and other teams where applicable
• Direct the execution of special research and analysis project for competitive intelligence purposes
• Maintain close collaboration with IHG Corporate Brand to ensure that IHG Rewards Club has a distinct value proposition which supports the IHG master brand.
Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Brand Management, Marketing, Communications, or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience.
• 8-10 years progressive work related experience in strategy, consultancy or loyalty marketing preferably within a large multi-national company
• Demonstrated strategic proficiency in performance management in a multi-partner and multi-channel setting, preferably in the travel and tourism industry.
• Experience in engaging cross functional working partnerships in a global organization, while managing teams and significant complex projects.
• Strong decision making, influencing/consensus building and analytical skills with clear understanding of impact on IHG revenue goals and bottom-line
• Strong leadership, team building, interpersonal and communication skills
Technical Skills & Knowledge:
• Strong drive for results, demonstrated through generating strategy, execution and impact.
• Proven track record in financial evaluation and forecasting, performance measurement, process/ program redesign and business strategy formulation.
• Strong knowledge of financial model associated with loyalty and membership programs (System funds, Liability, RPC, etc).
20% domestic and international travel required
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package – including 401k, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, and discounts at our hotels. What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Requisition ID: R70412424_