IHG Account Manager, Meetings in Germany
Account Manager, Meetings
Based in Frankfurt, Germany
Do you thrive in a challenging and targeted environment? Do you have a passion for managing and developing relationships?
If the answer is yes – you may be the next Account Manager that we are looking to join us at an exciting time in the hospitality industry to be responsible for our Meetings segment!
We have a superb role that sits within our European Sales Team and has responsibility for growing revenues and market share in our meetings segment.
IHG is one of the largest hotel companies in the world, with a family of nine brands including InterContinental, Holiday Inn and Crowne Plaza. Our purpose is to create Great Hotels Guests Love® through providing True Hospitality for everyone.
We believe the culture at IHG is unique as it’s created by our People and founded on strong values.
These values are our Winning Ways and they set us apart from competitors:
• Do the right thing
• Show we care
• Aim higher
• Celebrate difference
The Account Manager will proactively target, grow and maximize revenue and profit opportunities in the Meetings segment and support the fulfillment of the leads generated from a defined target base of clients in Germany, Austria and German speaking Switzerland.
• Manage and develop relationships with key accounts to maximize Meeting revenue and profit opportunities.
• Develop new business opportunity for IHG from existing and new accounts.
• Support strategic and tactical promotions to maximize revenue in need periods
• Monthly Analysis of figures and action plan to support goals
• Represent IHG at Trade Shows and Industry Events as directed
• Develop close working relationship with all sales departments, General Managers and unit sales departments in hotels
• Carry out Educational/Familiarization Requests and trips as appropriate
• Support and Participate in Account Workshops in order for hotels to have greater understanding of accounts and the DACH Meetings Market
Essential Experience Required:
We’re looking for an experienced Account Manager. Our ideal candidate will hold a college degree have at least 1 years proven track record in working within sales in a global, multi brand environment, within the hotel or travel industry.
To be successful you will be required to have exceptional communications skills, being fluent in written and spoken German and English.
Analytical skills are also critical to the role and you will need to be familiar with analysing market share reporting.
As an IHG employee, you will enjoy a competitive financial and benefits package which may include hotel room discounts (available globally) and healthcare support.
If this sounds like your next role - make your application today! We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to apply for this job
IHG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job: Conference Sales
Requisition ID: R137161