IHG Manager International Mobility in Singapore City, Singapore
Recommend a Friend: SGD Band 6
What's your passion? Whetheryou're into cosplay, jewelry making or pottery, at IHG we're interested inYOU. We love people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobsas they do their hobbies - people who help us create great hotels guests love.
At the moment we're lookingfor a Manager, International Mobilityto join our funand energetic team at Singapore Corporate Office.
Job Summary (Role Summary)
Supporting and working closely with the International Mobility Team based in the UK. Responsible for managing international assignees and permanent international transfers based in Asia, Middle East and Africa (AMEA) and providing continuous support to this population during this period.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Key Activities of the role)
- Proactively manage and support the full lifecycle of colleagues sent on International Assignments and employed via other International Mobility Policies.
- Responsible for providing guidance and support to the business on expatriate matters such as
- guidance to talent resourcing and ensuring the relevant policy is used
- liaising with Compensation and Benefits to ensure correct salary benchmark is available
- preparing cost illustrations and cost projections for discussion and approval
- conduct briefings in partnership with talent resourcing to explain compensation package and support provided by IHG
- arranging production of employment documentation ensuring this is correct and prepared in a timely manner
- supporting redundancy situations, extension to assignments, localization, repatriation
- Initiate tax/social security planning/briefings and any other necessary due diligence activities, for example, compliance with local employment legislation with the International Mobility Team in the UK
- Responsible for immigration timelines - initiate and follow through to completion. Monitor and arrange extension with required approvals.
- Initiate relocation, housing and schooling support. Resolve any queries that may arise from the third party or employee
- Review house leases and arrange appropriate sign off. Negotiate renewals. Initiate close down of leases and return of full deposit to IHG.
- Track and instruct the recharging of various expatriate employment costs and invoices to appropriate cost centre.
- Updating HR system and International Mobility database and trackers as appropriate and ensuring the integrity of this data.
- Responsible for coordinating and monitoring any short term business visitors as required by tax legislation in the AMEA region.
- To identify situations that need escalation for advice and support from the Director International Mobility
- Assist with designing SLA s and KPI s and ensure these are integrated and delivered upon.
- Involved with ad hoc projects to ensure continued improvement with compliance, process, use of policies and employee experience
Education and Experience
Ideally you'll have a minimum of five years work related experience in handling mobility related employment in the AMEA region. Working experience in a multinational company (MNC) would be advantageous. You will have the ability to effectively collaborate with colleagues and third party vendors internationally. Managing internal and external relationships are key to this role with an understanding of cultural differences. You must be able to work independently and able to effectively prioritise workload and know when to escalate to obtain the support required.
In return, we'll give you acompetitive benefits package including salary, discounted accommodation worldwide and the opportunity to progress your career with IHG.You'llhave the chance to work with a great team of people, and most importantly,we'll give you Room to be yourself.
So what's your passion?Please apply on-line and tell us how you can bring your individual skills toIHG.
To find out more about us orany other jobs with IHG please look at careers.ihg.com
Job: Executive / Corporate
Location: Singapore-Singapore City
Requisition ID: R129308