IHG Coordinator, Operations Support, AMEA in Singapore City, Singapore
What's your passion?
Whether you're into jogging, reading or sky-diving, at IHG we're
interested in YOU. We love people who apply the same amount of care and passion
to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who help us create great hotels
the moment we're looking for a Coordinator, Operation Support- AMEA to
join our fun and energetic team at Singapore Corporate Office.
The core role of this position requires the individual to collate
information for the purpose of generating departmental reports and prepare
communication using required medium to hotels. This involves activities that
require data gathering and provide data analysis from various performance
Duties & Responsibility
· Compilation of monthly reports for Functional Metrics, Heartbeat and
supporting other Winning Metrics reporting where necessary.
· Create and format reports and presentation materials utilizing
various spreadsheet graphics, and/or statistical software
· Prepare performance newsletter to share best practices and
communicate tactical performance activities in accordance to departmental
calendar of activities
· Coordinate queries on Winning Metrics data from corporate
functions, regional leaders or hotels.
· Support the administration of Winning Metrics reporting and
· Coordinate the awards for Quarterly Front Runners, Most Improved
and annual TEN Club Winners program
· Coordinate and support Operations Forum and COO Cascade Call
· Ensure timely update of information. This includes maintaining
up-to-date, accurate, systematic manual and e-filing system. Documentation will
be catalogue for easy reference
· Prepare all messaging and materials for the purpose of
communication to hotels / regional offices
· Arrange logistic, invitation, agendas etc. for conference calls
and events that are assigned to operations performance team.
Administrative & Business Support
· Manage and maintain Ops Support & Heartbeat Department Page,
Tools & Resources house in Merlin and all Ops Support Systems such as
Medallia and Corporate Portal etc
· Maintain up-to-date GM
distribution List and update growth to facilitate all reports distribution or
· Manage Operations Support Mailboxes
and attend to queries and respond within 24 hours
· Take action and follow-up on pending matters/communication/e-mail
relating to queries from hotels or corporate functions
· Manage and process department’s invoices / bills and ensure proper
coding, routing and report variances against departmental budgets.
· Assist with travel arrangements of visiting or in-coming overseas
colleagues and/or business partners and to provide assistance with itineraries
· Assist in coordinating activities and consolidation of information
related to defined projects
· Assist with the planning, execution of workshops and ad-hoc
projects ensuring timely execution and completion
· Participate in planning and execution of IHG corporate activities
Perform any other duties as directed
Ideally, you'll have a recognised degree with 5 years of experience in administrative/secretarial, project coordination or related experience in a multi-national environment.Prior experience in the hospitality sector will be advantageous though not required.
Required Skills –
· Microsoft Office 365, Word, PowerPoint, Excel (preferably with Pivot and Excel Functions knowledge) and etc.
· Outlook and Applications, Internet Explorer and other related systems
· Effective oral and written communication skills
· Strong organizational and co-ordination skills
· Japanese language capability is preferred
You'll have the chance to
work with a great team of people, and most importantly, we'll give you Room to
be yourself. You already know IHG has some of the best benefits
available. If you're successful in getting this job, you'll be able
to take advantage of those benefits and make the most of our commitment to
give you Room to grow.
If you're ready to make the
move to a great, new career opportunity, click "Apply Online" now!
To find out more about us
or any other jobs with IHG please look at careers.ihg.com.
Job: Executive / Corporate
Location: Singapore-Singapore City
Requisition ID: R132580