IHG French Speaking Reservations Specialist in Salt Lake City, Utah
Do you see yourself as a French Speaking Reservations Specialist ?
What are you passionate about? Whether you're into bowling, bird watching or ballet, at IHG we're interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
Our Reservations Center in Salt Lake City is currently seeking French Speaking Reservations Specialists to handle all facets of establishing hotel reservations at any of the IHG branded hotels globally. This role will provide an industry leading reservation solution in English and/or French for all contacts. You will answer incoming calls and provide information and sell to potential guests and clients wishing to stay or make a booking at any of our properties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate knowledge, passion and pride in IHG brands.
- Embrace the global and cultural diversity of our guest and business needs.
- Consistently meet or exceed defined performance expectations (revenue, conversion, quality, partner offers, guest satisfaction, etc.) as set by management despite difficulties or obstacles.
- Build rapport with guests through active listening, maintaining an appropriate pace and using a conversational approach to deliver a warm and friendly guest experience.
- Inspire loyalty through personalized and efficient service driven by the guest s needs.
- Uses creativity to proactively find solutions to drive results; takes accountability and listens to ideas and feedback of others.
- Manage time effectively (including adherence to assigned schedule, attendance, break time compliance etc.)
- Navigate multiple web-based systems while managing various work streams to provide an enhanced guest experience.
- Work effectively by understanding, trusting and using tools and information appropriately.
- Self-motivated, positive, "want-to" attitude with a willingness to take on new challenges.Actively participates in company initiatives, training and events.
Excellent customer service and communication skills and a positive, service-oriented attitude are required for this role. You must be able to work within a rotating roster of shift work that includes evenings and weekends. Strong bilingual communication skills - listening, written & verbal, English and French. Strong interpersonal and customer service skills and excellent communication skills.
In return, we'll give you a competitive financial and benefits package which includes healthcare support, dental, vision, disability and life insurance along with a generous 401(k) plan. Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as access to a wide variety of discount schemes and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself.
So what's your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans.
Job: Reservations Sales Agent
Location: UT-Salt Lake City
Requisition ID: SAL000640