IHG Director of Marketing and Communication in Osaka, Japan
· Produces a Public Relations Plan which promotes and maintains good public relations in order to maintain the prestigious image of the hotel. Duties involve planning, directing, controlling, coordinating and participating in all Public Relations activities.
· Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
· Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
· Good writing skills (Japanese and English)
Job: Public Relations / Corporate Communications
Requisition ID: OSA000202