IHG Ella Canta – Host/Hostess in London, United Kingdom
Chef Martha Ortiz of Dulce Patria (heralded as one of Latin America s most exciting restaurants) is bringing her celebrated Mexican gastronomy to London in a new restaurant at InterContinental London Park Lane, Ella Canta! Martha s philosophy will be brought to life by David Collins Studios and will be located at one of London s most prestigious addresses, with an exclusive entrance positioned where Mayfair, Knightsbridge, Hyde Park, and Piccadilly all converge. Ella Canta will join Theo Randall at the InterContinental, bringing two renowned Chefs under one roof and creating one of capitals most sought-after culinary destinations.
We are currently recruiting for a Host/Hostess Server for Ella Canta.
The Host/Hostess s main objectives are to ensure a warm welcome to all guests and that a consistent and quality-driven service culture is delivered to all guests. Some of the main responsibilities of the Host/Hostess include, but are not limited to: -
- Ensuring bills are presented to all guests during service to secure full payment for all products and services offered
- Maintaining an honest operation when posting products and handling payments (cash, credit card, room charge, A&G charges)
- Contributing to a positive working environment
- Assisting the manager to drive guest satisfaction program by providing consistent guest experiences.
- Encouraging feedback and provide the manager with it as appropriate
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package including uniform, laundry, meals on duty, pension scheme preferential employee rates to name a few. What s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
- Excellent knowledge of food products, dishes and the preparation methods.
- Profound knowledge of customer service and of all beverage products such as spirits, wines, beers, and cocktails.
- Basic reading and writing skills in English is essential.
- Excellent communication skills in English is essential.
- Knowledge of Micros and Microsoft packages is essential.
- Experience in the London restaurant/hotel market is essential.
- Excellent knowledge of Mexican culture is desirable.
- Ability to speak Spanish from South America is desirable.
- Must be at the minimum age to serve alcohol in line with local legislative requirements.
- The role involves carrying or lifting items weighing up to 50 pounds / 23 kilograms.
- All applicants must be able to work varying shifts including weekends and bank holidays.
- All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK & must be in possession of the relevant passport and visa.
Location: GBR-London - Central-London
Requisition ID: LON004929