IHG Ella Canta - Floor Supervisor in London, United Kingdom
Chef Martha Ortiz of Dulce Patria (heralded as one of Latin America s most exciting restaurants) is bringing her celebrated Mexican gastronomy to London in a new restaurant at InterContinental London Park Lane, Ella Canta! Martha s philosophy will be brought to life by David Collins Studios and will be located at one of London s most prestigious addresses, with an exclusive entrance positioned where Mayfair, Knightsbridge, Hyde Park, and Piccadilly all converge. Ella Canta will join Theo Randall at the InterContinental, bringing two renowned Chefs under one roof and creating one of capitals most sought-after culinary destinations.
We are currently recruiting for a Floor/Section Supervisor for Ella Canta.
The Floor/Section Supervisor s main objectives is to ensure that a consistent and quality-driven service culture is delivered to all guests. Some of the main responsibilities of the Floor/Section Supervisor include, but are not limited to: -
- Managing the day to day staffing requirements, as well as planning and assigning work
- Providing mentoring, coaching and regular feedback to help improve team member s performance
- Ensuring staff are properly trained on quality and service standards, has the necessary tools and equipment and are empowered to carry out their job duties
- Analysing guest insights to identify and meet customer expectations and build on guest loyalty
- Interacting with guests to ensure expectations are being met
- Responding in a prompt and courteous manner to all guests questions, complaints and/or requests to ensure a high level of guest satisfaction
- Ensuring stock control and par levels are managed in line with business needs
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package including uniform, laundry, meals on duty, pension scheme preferential employee rates to name a few. What s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
- Supervisor experience in international 5 star environments and with a strong training background.
- Demonstrate an understanding of business acumen, support and assist the restaurant manager with cost controlling, daily forecasting and knowledge of industry trends.
- Knowledge of restaurant operations and bar operating systems.
- Customer service skills that include conflict management and service recovery.
- In depth product knowledge in wine and spirits and a general excellent knowledge of Mexican cuisine, food products and preparation methods.
- Higher education qualification / equivalent in Hospitality, or 2 years of relevant restaurant experience at managerial level.
- Fluent English language skills.
- Ability to speak Spanish from South America.
- Knowledge of Micros and Microsoft packages.
- Experience in the London restaurant/hotel market is desirable.
- Excellent knowledge of Mexican culture is highly desirable.
- All applicants must be able to work varying shifts including weekends and bank holidays.
- All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK & must be in possession of the relevant passport and visa.
Location: GBR-London - Central-London
Requisition ID: LON004923