IHG Ella Canta - Cocktail Server in London, United Kingdom
Chef Martha Ortiz of Dulce Patria (heralded as one of Latin America s most exciting restaurants) is bringing her celebrated Mexican gastronomy to London in a new restaurant at InterContinental London Park Lane, Ella Canta! Martha s philosophy will be brought to life by David Collins Studios and will be located at one of London s most prestigious addresses, with an exclusive entrance positioned where Mayfair, Knightsbridge, Hyde Park, and Piccadilly all converge. Ella Canta will join Theo Randall at the InterContinental, bringing two renowned Chefs under one roof and creating one of capitals most sought after culinary destinations.
We are currently recruiting for a Cocktail Server for Ella Canta.
The Cocktail Server assists the Bartenders to deliver service standards in accordance to Ella Canta principles with charisma, dynamism, passion and charm. Some of the main responsibilities of the Cocktail Server include, but are not limited to: -
- Ensuring bills are presented to all guests during service to secure full payment for all products and services offered
- Understanding how to efficiently process payments and enforcing cash handling procedures
- Recording covers in Micros properly and accurately posting all products consumed
- Maintaining an honest operation when posting products and handling payments (cash, credit card, room charge, A&G charges)
- Contributing to a positive working environment
- Taking ownership in developing your skills
- Creating room to be yourself
- Respecting colleagues while on shift and working closely with other associates to deliver memorable experiences.
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package including uniform, laundry, meals on duty, pension scheme preferential employee rates to name a few. What s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
- Excellent knowledge of food products, dishes and the preparation methods.
- Profound knowledge of beverage products such as spirits, wines, beers, and cocktails.
- Basic reading and writing skills in English is essential.
- Excellent communication skills in English is essential.
- Knowledge of Micros and Microsoft packages is essential.
- Experience in the London restaurant/hotel market is essential.
- Ability to speak Spanish from South America is desirable.
- Excellent knowledge of Mexican culture is desirable.
- Must be at the minimum age to serve alcohol in line with local legislative requirements.
- Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 50 pounds / 23 kilograms.
- All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK & must be in possession of the relevant passport and visa.
Location: GBR-London - Central-London
Requisition ID: LON004910