IHG Lifeguard-Holiday Inn Downtown Dubai in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
At Holiday Inn ® Hotels & Resorts our job is to bring the joy of travel to everyone. That’s
where you come in. When you’re part of the Holiday Inn Hotels & Resorts
brand you’re more than just a job title.
If you’re anything like Rozeena, you’re a budding beautician and a keen
reader too. And that’s what we love – the individual talents, interests and
dreams that make you who you are. At Holiday Inn we look for people like
Rozeena: people who are friendly, welcoming and full of life; people who are
always finding ways to make every guest’s experience an enjoyable one.
Join us as a Lifeguard in Holiday Inn Downtown Dubai;
Holiday Inn Downtown Dubai combines the welcoming atmosphere of old Dubai and the
vibrant cosmopolitan life of downtown. This long-standing Dubai hotel, with its
well provided 139 rooms delight business and leisure travelers alike with its
central location and easy access to the various destinations in Dubai.
You’ll have ambition, talent and
obviously, some key skills. Because, for this vital role, we’re looking for
someone who can handle the following key job responsibilities:
• Cautionswimmers regarding unsafe areas
• Rescue swimmers in danger of drowning and administer first aid
• Maintain order in swimming areas
• Monitor the safety and hygiene of the swimming pool water using the Testkit
• Ensure the swimming pool is clean.
• Ensure the sun loungers are clean, umbrellas are in working shape and, in thecorrect position & in working order
• Regularly check the temperature of the pool to ensure they are at setstandard
• Ensure the pool deck is clean and free of any debris during theoperation
• Ensure that when the umbrellas are not in use, they are tied down for safetyprecautions
• Provide emergency care and treatment as required until the arrival ofemergency medical services
• Have full knowledge of club’s facilities, timings, promotions and prices
have a valid Lifeguard Training Certificate, and have passed CPR course from
Dubai Municipality approved trainer
speak fluent English. Other languages preferred.
In return for your hard
work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package
– including service charge, company provided fully furnished accommodation, and
insurance benefits. What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you
are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be
involved and grow.
And because the Holiday
Inn Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG ® family of brands,
you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of
a successful, global hospitality company with over 4,800 hotels in over 100
countries around the world.
So whoever you are,
whatever you love doing, bring your passion to Holiday Inn and IHG and we’ll
make sure you’ll have Room to be yourself. Find out more about joining us today
by going to careers.ihg at http://www.careers.ihg/ .com
IHG is an equal opportunity employer.
Job: Health / Gym / Club
Location: United Arab Emirates-Dubai
Requisition ID: DUBDT-1707A