IHG Sales Executive - Holiday Inn New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida in Delhi, India
Do you see yourself as a Business Development Professionals?
What's your passion? Whether you're into juggling or carving at IHG we're interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
1. The Location
Holiday Inn New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida
Ideally located just off the DND Flyway , Holiday Inn New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida hotel is just 25 minutes drive from shopping at Connaught Place in Delhi`s city center and a 20 minute drive from tourist attractions like the the Akshardham Temple, Rajghat, Old Fort and Humayun's Tomb and also close to the new Taj Expressway, making it the perfect base for guests visiting the Taj Mahal in Agra. Our hotel has 192 guest rooms including two suites, Café on 3 all-day dining restaurant that serves Asian, Western and Mediterranean cuisine that offers quintessential American cuisine along with premium beverages, the 24-hour Business Center with a boardroom and two meeting rooms and banqueting facility for up to 650 guests. Dedicated to providing guests with exceptional service, Holiday Inn New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida evokes a unique combination of understated elegance and modern luxury.
Join us as Sales Executive at Holiday Inn New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida . You’ll have ambition, talent and obviously, some key skills. Because, for this vital role, we’re looking for someone who:
· demonstrates a pleasant personality with a mature disposition
· is willing to go the “Extra Mile” in order to exceed guests’ expectation
· is a team player and contributes to ensure the smooth operations of the Business Development
· is able to work on a rotating roster
· preferably has a certification/ basic knowledge in Hospitality/ Tourism
What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself.
1. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Job Summary – (Role Summary)
· To manage sales activities and events inline with the annual sales and marketing plan and to achieve/exceed budget and sales strategy for your hotel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities of the role)
· Monitors competitors activities and assists in marketing intelligence
· Refers sales leads to appropriate personnel within the InterContinental Hotels Group
· Sells to new, existing and prospective customers considering goals set forth in the sales strategy, negotiating optimum rate for the benefit of the business
· Services existing business through management of account bases
· Sell all facets of the hotel
· Manage the corporate head office and the preferred hotel history for that company
· Develop and maintain a regular pattern of sales calls, meeting with principals of target market
· Provides direction on, and conducts market research and analysis
· Develops and maintains contact with business generators, meeting and convention planners, visitors/convention bureau, travel agents, tour operators, airlines, corporate accounts, Government Departments and other producers closely allied to Hotel business
· Builds profile within local market place through attendance at various events and local market place
· Conduct client interviews
· Entertain clients
· Plan and conduct familiarization tours and site inspections
· Travel when required to promote the hotel and develop potential business
· Maintain regular contact with the IHG hotels in your region and the regional reservation office
· Monitors existing business and inputs into sales strategy meetings to maximize business
· Grows existing business and establishes and pursues leads which will develop business
· Interfaces with operations on a timely basis
· Initiates and prepares tenders for business
· Assesses sales and marketing data
· Assists with the preparation of new products and services
· Assists in the evaluation of sales and marketing activities
· Analyses sales mix and likely impact on hotel goals
· Implement direction from Director of Sales and Marketing and Regional Managers
· Liaison with advertising agency
· Stock control of collateral
· Collateral input
· Execute advertising/creative briefs in a timely manner
· Works with superior on manpower planning and management needs
· Works with superior in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget
2. REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
Required Skills –
· Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
· Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
· Good writing skills
· Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Sales & Marketing, Hotel Management, Business Administration, or related field preferred.
· 2 years related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Number of employees supervised –
Direct Sales Executive / Business Development Executive/ Sales Coordinator
Annual Operating Profit/Payroll Budget –
Key Metrics –
· Sales Target
Decision Making Responsibilities (Decision Rights) –
· Guests requests
· Within the authority as assigned for Hotel Band 6 role
4. KEY RELATIONSHIPS
Key Internal Relationships –
· Hotel Employees and Corporate Employees
Key External Relationships –
· Interacts with guests and individuals outside the hotel including, but not limited to, current and potential clients, owning company representatives, suppliers, competitors and other members of the local community.
Job: Hotel General Management
Requisition ID: DEL001785