IHG Chef De Partie - South Indian - Holiday Inn Mayur Vihar in Delhi, India
Do you see yourself as a F & B Production Professionals?
What's your passion? Whether you're into juggling or carving at IHG we're interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
1. The Location
Holiday Inn New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida
Ideally located just off the DND Flyway , Holiday Inn New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida hotel is just 25 minutes drive from shopping at Connaught Place in Delhi`s city center and a 20 minute drive from tourist attractions like the the Akshardham Temple, Rajghat, Old Fort and Humayun's Tomb and also close to the new Taj Expressway, making it the perfect base for guests visiting the Taj Mahal in Agra. Our hotel has 192 guest rooms including two suites, Café on 3 all-day dining restaurant that serves Asian, Western and Mediterranean cuisine that offers quintessential American cuisine along with premium beverages, the 24-hour Business Center with a boardroom and two meeting rooms and banqueting facility for up to 650 guests. Dedicated to providing guests with exceptional service, Holiday Inn New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida evokes a unique combination of understated elegance and modern luxury.
Join us as Chef de Partie (South Indian) at Holiday Inn New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida . You’ll have ambition, talent and obviously, some key skills. Because, for this vital role, we’re looking for someone who:
· demonstrates a pleasant personality with a mature disposition
· is willing to go the “Extra Mile” in order to exceed guests’ expectation
· is a team player and contributes to ensure the smooth operations of the F & B Production
· is able to work on a rotating roster
· preferably has a certification/ basic knowledge in Hospitality/ Tourism
What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself.
Job Summary – (Role Summary)
· Prepare food in accordance with portion and quality standards specified in South Indian recipes.
· Adhere to local regulations concerning health, safety, or other compliance requirements, as well as brand standards and local policies and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities of the role)
· Produces food of high quality according to standard recipes
· Assists with the preparation, presentation, decoration and storage of the following dishes:
o Meat dishes
o Meat marinades
o Carve meats
o Fish and shell fish
o Sauces for fish and shell fish
o Garnishing techniques and methods of service for fish
o Petits fours
o Chinese Regional Dishes
o Thai Regional Dishes
§ stocks and soups
Communicates politely and display courtesy to guests and internal customers
· Provides direction to the Kitchen helpers, including Cooks, Kitchen Attendants and Stewards
· Communicates to his/her superior any difficulties, guest or internal customer comment and other relevant information
· Establishes and maintains effective employee working relationships
· Attends and participates in daily briefings and other meetings as scheduled
· Attends and participates in training sessions as scheduled
· Prepares in advance food, beverage, material and equipment needed for the service
· Cleans and re-sets his/her working area
· Implements the hotel and department regulations, policies and procedures including but not limited to:
o House Rules and Regulation
o Health and Safety
o Hygiene and Cleanliness
· Performs related duties and special projects as assigned
Number of employees supervised –
Direct N.A. Indirect N.A.
Annual Operating Profit/Payroll Budget –
Key Metrics –
· Completion of Assigned Tasks
Decision Making Responsibilities (Decision Rights) –
4. KEY RELATIONSHIPS
Key Internal Relationships –
· Hotel Employees
Key External Relationships –
· Interacts with guests and individuals outside the hotel including, but not limited to, current and potential clients, owning company representatives, suppliers, competitors and other members of the local community.
Job: Food & Beverage
Requisition ID: DEL001793