IHG Hotel Manager at Le Vendome Hotel, Beirut in Beirut, Lebanon
world-class dining, entertainment, and interiors inspired by the stylish French
château, the hotel is synonymous with elegance. Le Vendôme Beirut, combining
its location's culture and history with exceptional service and impeccable
attention to detail, is looking to recruit a Hotel Manager .
As Hotel Manager, you will provide day-to-day
leadership and direction; maximizing financial returns, driving people development,
creating and maintaining a unique guest experience, executing on brand
standards, and building awareness of hotel and brand in the local community.
You will lead the development of programs that drive improvements in
team member engagement in alignment with the InterContinental brand service
behaviors. Accordingly, you will develop, implement and monitor the members’
succession planning, establishing performance and development goals, mentoring,
coaching and regular feedback to enhance performance and ensure future bench strength.
With regards to financials, and as Hotel
Manager, you will be involved in preparing annual capital, cash flow, as well
as Sales and Marketing plans to accurately forecast budgets to achieve required
Using distribution channels and technology platforms, you will analyze
financials to drive revenues, future profitability, and maximize return on
investment and market share. Working closely with the owners, you will lead
capital plans and asset management initiatives, to maintain and improve
property’s market leadership position.
· Fluent in English (reading and Writing); French and/or Arabic are a plus.
· 5-10 years’ prior hotel management experience in the Middle East as well as in Europe & US.
· Financial Acumen ( Basic Math, budgeting, profit/loss concepts, percentages, and variances)
· Good Planning/Organizing
· Problem-Solving/Decision Making
· Drive for Results
· Customer Service Orientation
· Cultural Awareness
· Understanding the Business
· Strong understanding of Yield Management, key revenue metrics and a proven ability to exceed revenue / profit targets.
· Pro-active team player and strategic thinker who is able to lead a team, develop and enhance their capabilities, develop strong working relationships both internally and externally, think outside of the box.
· Guide and direct the whole team to ensure consistency of brand standards and a high level of performance and service delivery.
· May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
Job: Operations Manager / Hotel Manager
Requisition ID: BEI000895