IHG Manager Interactive Marketing (702153) in Atlanta, Georgia
Recommend a friend - Band 6 USD
Competitive Salary plus Bonus potential
Do you see yourself as the Manager Interactive Marketing?
What's your passion? Whether you're into tennis, shopping or karaoke, at IHG we're interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
IHG Americas’ Regional Corporate Office is centrally located at the beautiful Ravinia Complex just outside Atlanta’s Perimeter (I-285), offering a convenient commute from all areas of Metro Atlanta. In addition to being easily accessible from all major highways, the complex provides a free shuttle service between the office, the nearby Perimeter Mall and MARTA train station for alternative commuting options during business hours. Our office complex offers many amenities and personal conveniences, including and on-site dry cleaner, private health club, wellness center and restaurants. Atlanta, situated near the North Georgia Mountains, has something for everyone, world class educational institutions, interactive venues, historical sites, beautiful performing arts facilities, professional sports teams – Braves, Falcons, and Hawks, and is home to unique venues including CNN, the Georgia Aquarium, The King Center, World of Coca-Cola, The Carter Center, High Museum of Art, and Zoo Atlanta.
Performance Marketing is a self-funded global organization serving direct marketing channels that support guest bookings through IHG.com, including paid search/SEM, affiliate, media, paid social and metasearch. The Program Manager Role's responsibilities include, but are not limited to, managing a portion of the online brand protection program, representing Performance Marketing to internal audiences, leadership and field teams, leading campaigns, and other projects as assigned. This critical role requires strong project management skills, deep knowledge and proficiency in digital marketing tactics, critical oral and written communication skills, and the ability to influence and achieve goals in a large, matrixed global organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
● Act as the day to day manager of various programs, which may include a portion of IHG's online brand protection program, leveraging a platform to detect trademark infringements across digital channels, and interfacing with the appropriate internal teams to identify, research and remedy.
● Ensure proper messaging and communication of Performance Marketing Program throughout IHG, preparing internal and field-facing collateral materials, training documentation, and ongoing education and improvement.
● Lead cross-channel digital campaigns across various channels, supporting IHG brand attributes, regions or specific hotels and working alongside discipline teams to plan, execute and measure.
● Perform additional Performance Marketing/Digital projects as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Interactive, Marketing or a relevant field of work, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
5 years’ progressive work-related experience with demonstrated mastery of technical and business knowledge and understanding of multiple disciplines/processes related to the position Minimum 3 years interactive marketing experience and 2 years social experience
Technical Skills and Knowledge
● Demonstrated project management experience in organizing, planning and executing complex marketing projects from conception through implementation, in a complex, global, matrixed organization.
● Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills for the purpose of providing information to clients, vendors, senior management and staff.
● Demonstrated proficiency in business software products such as Excel, Microsoft Access, Word and PowerPoint.
● Demonstrated strong knowledge of Internet systems, marketing programs, SEO/SEM, social media, and affiliate networks.
● Demonstrated ability to build and manage relationships with agencies/vendors, regional teams, franchisees and hotel owners.
● Demonstrated analytical skills and research abilities. Demonstrated ability to use the results of investigation and analysis to make effective strategic decisions.
You must meet the legal requirements to work in this country
In return we'll give you a competitive financial and benefits package which can include healthcare and dental coverage, disability and life insurance, and a matched 401(k) program. Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself.
So what's your passion? Please click "Apply Online" and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans
Job: Executive / Corporate
Requisition ID: R133166