IHG Instant Service Center Attendant in Atlanta, Georgia
Do you see yourself as an Instant Service Center Attendant?
What's your passion? Whether you're into tennis, shopping or karaoke, at IHG we're interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
IHG Americas Business Support Center is located in the Northpoint/Alpharetta area just outside Atlanta’s Perimeter (I-285) and is easily accessible from Georgia 400, offering a convenient commute from most all areas of Metro Atlanta. Located amongst beautiful green spaces, the office building has a nearby MARTA stop for easy access to the MARTA train station for alternative commuting options during business hours. Also located near our office are numerous restaurants, shops, and the North Point Mall providing for many personal and convenient amenities. Atlanta, situated near the North Georgia Mountains, has something for everyone, world class educational institutions, interactive venues, historical sites, beautiful performing arts facilities, professional sports teams - Braves Falcons, and Hawks and is home to unique venues including CNN, the Georgia Aquarium, The King Center, The Carter Center, High Museum of Art, and Zoo Atlanta.
This exciting role will answer calls from in-house guests and external callers in a timely and professional manner and in accordance with established scripts, service level agreements and standards.
At IHG our vision is to be one of the great companies in the world by creating Great Hotels Guests Love. We will deliver on this vision through:
• Our strong portfolio of preferred brands
• Our talented people
• Our best in class delivery systems
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Handle all guest requests and inquiries in a timely manner.
• Provide guests with information on hotel facilities and services, local directions, and emergency, safety, and security procedures, etc.
• Notify management of any malfunctioning telephone equipment or accessories
• Promote team work and quality service through daily communications and coordination with the Instant Service Center team, as well as hotel departments.
• Answer phone calls within prescribed time frame and promptly route calls to required destination
• Respond to callers in a professional manner that reflects highly of the hotel and brand
• Dispatch services/resolution in accordance with established procedures
• Ensure calls are logged and follow up with guests to ensure total guest satisfaction
• Communicate any outstanding guest requests or issues to hotel management that may require additional monitoring or follow-up.
• Assist with communications during an emergency or crisis situation
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Basic reading and writing plus six months experience as a phone/switchboard operator. Must speak fluent English. Other languages preferred.
Prior hotel experience is preferred.
This job requires ability to perform the following:
• Speak, listen, and use a keyboard to type or route messages, usually done while sitting down
• Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with guests, callers and hotel employees
• Reading and writing abilities are utilized often when completing departmental records/logs and taking messages for guests or hotel staff
• May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as the Instant Service Center is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Must have the legal right to work in this country
Relocation support is not provided for this role
In return we'll give you a competitive financial and benefits package which may include healthcare support, dental, vision, disability and life insurance support, and a matching 401k plan. Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as access to a wide variety of discount programs and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself.
So what's your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans.
Job: Hotel General Management
Requisition ID: R131283