IHG Administrative Specialist, Americas Sales and Revenue - Bilingual in Atlanta, Georgia
Recommend a friend – Band 7
Do you see yourself as a Administrative Specialist, Americas Sales and Revenue – Bilingual?
What's your passion? Whether you're into tennis, shopping, or karaoke, at IHG we're interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
IHG Americas’ Regional Corporate Office is centrally located at the beautiful Ravinia Complex just outside Atlanta’s Perimeter (I-285), offering a convenient commute from all areas of Metro Atlanta. In addition to being easily accessible from all major highways, the complex provides a free shuttle service between the office, the nearby Perimeter Mall and MARTA train station for alternative commuting options during business hours. Our office complex offers many amenities and personal conveniences, including and on-site dry cleaner, private health club, wellness center and restaurants. Atlanta, situated near the North Georgia Mountains, has something for everyone, world class educational institutions, interactive venues, historical sites, beautiful performing arts facilities, professional sports teams – Braves, Falcons, and Hawks, and is home to unique venues including CNN, the Georgia Aquarium, The King Center, World of Coca-Cola, The Carter Center, High Museum of Art, and Zoo Atlanta.
This exciting role will perform a variety of administrative, communications and technical duties to support Global Sales and Revenue. Manage regional calendar for all key events, coordination of workshops and steering committees, monthly senior leadership meetings and oversight of travel process for the entire team. Oversees the coordination of candidate interviews, induction plans, and new hire on-boarding. Create and coordinate special projects to support business operations of the Strategy Department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities)
• Provide assistance in completing and/or coordinating activities as related to assigned special projects; assist in establishing and/or communicating project timetables, actions steps and status updates; follow-up, as appropriate, to ensure timely execution to meet established deadlines
• Analyze data to prepare a variety of departmental reports and support presentations
• Prepare and distribute a variety of departmental reports, presentations, newsletters, studies and/or other support documentation, gathering and summarizing information from various sources as requested
• May create and format reports and presentation materials utilizing various spreadsheet graphics, and/or statistical software
• Complete and/or coordinate activities as related to assigned special projects
• Establish and/or communicate project timetables, action steps and status updates; follow-up, as appropriate, to ensure timely execution to meet established deadlines
• May be responsible for monitoring and reporting variances to various aspects of departmental budgets to maintain operating controls
• May assist with conducting competitive reviews for benchmarking performance, measuring service offerings, responding to internal/external inquiries, and/or determining technical capabilities
• May assist in monitoring costs of projects and ensure that invoices/bills are accurate; ensure proper coding and forwarding of invoices to accounts payable; maintains tracking and reporting systems, if appropriate
• Coordinate calls, meetings and/or site visits with vendors, regional teams, and other functions
• Prepare reports, charts, presentation data, or logs as required and according to established specifications
• Answer inquiries related to daily activities of work area, and act as a liaison between assigned work area and internal or external contacts to convey appropriate information
• Compose clear and concise correspondence as requested or required
• Perform other support duties as assigned to facilitate the smooth operation of the assigned work area
Competitive salary plus bonus potential
Associate degree or Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
4-7 years progressive work-related experience, ideally in franchise services or hotel industry operations, with demonstrated proficiency in multiple disciplines/processes related to the position.
Technical Skills and Knowledge –
• Strong PC skills including software packages with emphasis on spreadsheets, word processing, and databases
• Demonstrated effective oral and written communication skills for the purpose of conveying information to internal and external customers, and developing information via written reports and presentations
• Demonstrated ability to analyze information for the purpose of accurately maintaining data and reporting trends or inconsistencies
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple assignments and projects with follow-through and ability to complete multiple ongoing projects on time and within specified budget
• Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail in order to maintain accuracy of reporting data
• Good math skills
Must have the legal right to work in this country
Relocation support is NOT provided for this role
In return we'll give you a competitive financial and benefits package which includes healthcare and dental coverage, disability, and life insurance, and a matched 401(k) program. Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself.
So what's your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG by clicking "Apply Online".
IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities / Female / Disabled / Veterans
Job: Executive / Corporate
Requisition ID: R134975