IHG Marketing Employee in Amsterdam, Netherlands
Supporting the Sales & Marketing and Executive department in the daily tasks and executing the various marketing tools both from the hotel and the restaurants.
At InterContinental Hotels & Resorts® we promise the InterContinental Life. It’s the alluring lifestyle we offer to every guest who stays with us. It’s about the experience of seven decades in the spotlight, and having hotels and resorts all over the world. Most importantly it’s about every single hotel and resort providing a doorway to the InterContinental Life, through the luxurious experiences and personalised services we provide.
The InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam is known as the Grand Dutch Residence, embracing the charm and heritage of the city. In 2017 the hotel is celebrating 150 years of elegance.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for the content and performance of various websites of the hotel and restaurants
• Responsible for content of digital newsletters including measurement of results
• Responsible of and reporting on the online marketing tools of the hotel & restaurants.
• Various projects in Marketing and PR
• Monitoring and follow up review sites.
• Handling of different telephone calls (provide basic information of the hotel to guests/clients).
• Be able to work during the evening, on Saturday, Sunday or holidays when needed.
• Assisting with PR events of the hotel. Both preparations and during event itself.
• Attends any promotional/cocktail party organised by the Hotel.
• Carries out any reasonable request made by management.
• Together with team responsible for social media strategy and posting in absence of sales coordinator
• Together with the team responsible for Food & Beverage promotions.
• Performs related duties as assigned by the management.
• Is fully knowledgeable with the hotel's fire and bomb procedures.
• Responsible for reporting immediately to the Director of Sales or deputy anything which is considered a health and safety hazard.
• Working following the Green Engage Standards.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
• Minimum of 2 years experience in the service industry
• High competence in using IT to interpret data
• Pro-active approach, and the ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to be self-motivated, organized and demonstrate good team work
• Positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
• Speaks and writes fluent Dutch and English.
• Being able to work with Photoshop.
• Is able to prioritize
• Hotel Management or other relevant study.
Requisition ID: 18052017