IHG Credit Clerk - InterContinental Abu Dhabi in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Doyou see yourself as a CreditClerk ?
What's your passion? Whether you'reinto surfing, swimming or scuba diving, here at IHG we'reinterested in YOU! Welove to employ people who apply the same amount of passion and dedication totheir jobs as they do to their hobbies - helping us to become one of the verybest companies in the world. By sharingyour expertise and passion, you will help us to achieve our vision which is 'Great Hotels Guests Love' .
The InterContinental Abu Dhabi is an IHG flagship property in Abu Dhabi and is a prominent landmark on the Corniche, locatedin a commanding beachfront setting. It features 390 guest rooms and suites, hashighly acclaimed food and beverage outlets and elegant meeting rooms andbanquet facilities.
We are currently seeking to hire a dynamic Credit Clerk to join InterContinental Abu Dhabi.
- Prepare a daily collection report, checking the folio'sattachments.
- Conducts daily follow up for payment and maintains individualfiles for all clients.
- Arranges invoices and ensure all supporting documents areattached and forwarded to the Credit Manager or delegate for approval.
- Reconciliation of accounts, monitoring customer accountdetails for non payments, delayed payments and other irregularities, maintainaccounts receivable client files.
- File duplicate copy of all invoices / statements in their respectivefiles and remove all paid invoices.
- Complete period-end closing procedures and reports asspecified.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested bySupervisors.
Ideally you'll have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting (orequivalent), with at least two (2) years experience in a similar role in a 5stars hotel. Ultimately, you haveexcellent interpersonal and leadership skills, proficient skills for writtenand oral communication in English. Proficiencyin computer software systems such as MS Office, knowledge of Opera system isdesirable. The right candidate portraysa professional image at all times and posses strongmulti tasking and admin skills.
Inreturn, we'll give you some great benefits including a competitive salarypackage, free duty meals, uniforms, hotel discounts worldwide and thechance to work with a fantastic team. Most importantly, we'll give you Room to be yourself .
So what's your passion? Please get in touch andtell us how you can bring your individual skills to IHG.
To find out more about us or any other jobs withIHG please look athttp://careers.ihg.com/
Location: United Arab Emirates-Abu Dhabi
Requisition ID: ABU004090